Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

UCAS results.. watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    wen we receive Alevel results do we have to fone UCAS to tel them our grades or do they already know them??

im certain that they have our grades 2weeks before they are published but my friend is ademant that we have to fone them up.

which is true?

ReputationRep:
    UCAS know a while before we do...no point phoning them up.

ReputationRep:
    someone in my work got a letter from her INSURANCE uni advising her about clearing and all sorts....does this mean she hasn't got her first choice? or are her insurance uni being weird?

ReputationRep:
    I think the unis find out our grades on the 15th.

MB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by priya)
    someone in my work got a letter from her INSURANCE uni advising her about clearing and all sorts....does this mean she hasn't got her first choice? or are her insurance uni being weird?
    no, it's just a precautionary letter sent out by the uni. I'm pretty sure the uni's only get our results a few days before the a-lvevel results are released.

If you do get the grades, there is no need to phone up the uni.

ReputationRep:
    There is no need to contact them. The universities will get the results a week early.

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.