The Student Room Group

Can I revise all of C1 in one day?

So my Maths A-Level mock exam is on Monday, this mock is very important, if we a U, we will be asked to leave the course. In the previous topic tests i have had 0%, 19% and 40% this time i need at least 57% to stay on the course. Because of other subjects i haven't revised much math lately. Can I physically do this in two Days? (AQA C1)
You could do it in 3 days (If you include today).
Make sure you get a bunch of past papers done after you made notes cuz the exam questions are a lot more difficult than the textbook questions.
+ Learn the way the questions are answered cuz the same type of questions repeat

check Bulletzone's tips:
https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=4497148
You can revise the content properly in at least half a day to a day and then a day or two for practise (if you don't know it as well).
If you know it well enough, you can finish revising it in 2-3 hours (probably less) and then spend the rest of the day practising!
I had my C1 proper on Wednesday..it was HORRIBLE (to say the least). It was a very hard paper (half of it)...a ZigZag paper. Paper D.
Most definitely! As long as you get the easy stuff sorted, you'll be fine. You need to master the basic maths and that'll do for now, esp cuz you dont get follow through marks for using an incorrect answer in part i) and using that to work out ii) iii) iv) etc. Content isnt too bad actually, just a progression from gcse. Hope you do well! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest