Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

TSR Libertarian Party Question Time - Ask A Porcupine! Watch

ReputationRep:
    This is now cleared up , now lets oust the communist scum!
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gladstone1885)
    Nevermind. @Tories please make your members aware that we aren't doing duel membership.
    When tagging, don't forget the 91, otherwise I miss it Cheers!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mobbsy91)
    When tagging, don't forget the 91, otherwise I miss it Cheers!
    Gladstone1885
    Spoiler:
    Show

it's a 12

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fleky6910)
    This is now cleared up , now lets oust the communist scum!
    Hear, hear!
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    And the **** up lacking members that is the Libers gets to add another tally to it's **** up board.

ReputationRep:
    Can you make an exception to the dual rule for me? I'd really like to see your sub.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheDefiniteArticle)
    Can you make an exception to the dual rule for me? I'd really like to see your sub.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jammy Duel)
    And the **** up lacking members that is the Libers gets to add another tally to it's **** up board.
    How, exactly, is us announcing that a member that explicitly expressed interest in joining, a '**** up' as you so succinctly put it?

How is it our fault that Nirvana thought she could get a dual membership?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Connor27)
    How, exactly, is us announcing that a member that explicitly expressed interest in joining, a '**** up' as you so succinctly put it?

How is it our fault that Nirvana thought she could get a dual membership?
    Because you announced a new member before it was even finalised, then again, you guys are very good at saying members of other parties are in the Libers

ReputationRep:
    Because you announced a new member before it was even finalised, then again, you guys are very good at saying members of other parties are in the Libers
    What is it with people on the right trying to put us down? Focus your attacks on the treacherous leftist government, not a potential ally for government next term.

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Sure, I'll get right to it.

Spoiler:
    Show

/s
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Connor27)
    What is it with people on the right trying to put us down? Focus your attacks on the treacherous leftist government, not a potential ally for government next term.
    Because you lot aren't libertarians (your own political compass result shows that) or you are genuine libertarians, which are really ****ing dangerous and at least as bad as the leftists. Your record so far is to put forward bills to legal gross sexual indecency and put forwards motions calling the government to do nothing.

ReputationRep:
    Because you lot aren't libertarians (your own political compass result shows that) or you are genuine libertarians, which are really ****ing dangerous and at least as bad as the leftists. Your record so far is to put forward bills to legal gross sexual indecency and put forwards motions calling the government to do nothing.
    Dangerous, how?

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You'd have to have a trigger warning first.

ReputationRep:
    You're not a real frog.

ReputationRep:
    Hah. You don't know me well enough mate.

Though I actually meant the Tories...

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    @life_peer: You're not a real Tory
    You're not a party leader. :dontknow:
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Is that a pun to do with the libertarian view on gun rights?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Life_peer)
    You're not a party leader. :dontknow:
    Unlike you I don't assume leadership roles I haven't earned I'm merely acting Leader
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fleky6910)
    Why aren't dual memberships allowed?
    Every leader has their own reasoning (though i assume most share my belief since it's never really been allowed since me) but there are a whole host of reasons. Firstly, the Libertarians are our competition in this game. Other than taking extremists who may otherwise end up in the party, there is little advantage to the Tories in having other parties on the right. Secondly, unless it's as an envoy or for a purpose then this duel membership is going to deliver no benefit to the party. Finally, security concerns (people blab).

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 17, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.