Show

I'm only joking

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RedManc)
    I would like to see that
    Spoiler:
    Show

I'm only joking

Gladstone1885 and Connor27 both endorse nirvana for tory leader to see defections
    I've not even done anything yet , lol.
    Although my first bill is coming tomorrow night.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fleky6910)
    Gladstone1885 and Connor27 both endorse nirvana for tory leader to see defections
    I've not even done anything yet , lol.
    Although my first bill is coming tomorrow night.
    I just don't think they could hold the Party together what with Cobain having shot himself and all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gladstone1885)
    I just don't think they could hold the Party together what with Cobain having shot himself and all.
    cobain?
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I would resign my front bench role if that happened
    Okay, goodbye!
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    cobain?
    Kurt Cobain, you uncultured child.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nirvana1989-1994)
    Kurt Cobain, you uncultured child.
    Harsh, but take my rep anyway
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    And boom, Mr Law arrives like a bat out of hell, and he'll be gone when the morning comes.

Spoiler:
    Show

Anyone get the reference?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nirvana1989-1994)
    Okay, goodbye!
    I'm just kidding , lol
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilhuff Tarkin)
    And boom, Mr Law arrives like a bat out of hell, and he'll be gone when the morning comes.

Spoiler:
    Show

Anyone get the reference?
    Even those of us for whom post war music is rarely worth listening to get the reference

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jammy Duel)
    Even those of us for whom post war music is rarely worth listening to get the reference
    Well, you know some people. They sit in a cave for the duration of their life and don't come out.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Connor27)
    Harsh, but take my rep anyway
    Cheers.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I'm just kidding , lol
    If you say so.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jammy Duel)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    For you're sake I hope you're referring to the ongoing war on terror

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PetrosAC)
    Or Woman!

*Breaking News - Tory DL is accused of Sexism*

Or non-binary! How dare he not use gender neutral pronouns!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Connor27)
    Oh yeah! Because there's definitely modern evidence to suggest that eh?

Not like when Blair shifted Labour to the right and embraced neoliberalism they actually won elections, left wingers almost always lose because Britain is a fundamentally conservative country (hence why we have the church ingrained into our political establishment; the lords still exist and we still have a monarchy.)

And before you bring him up; Attlee was as an exception not the rule, desperate people always vote radically, a country just after the bloodiest conflict in human history is gonna be pretty desperate.
    Britain is not a conservative country. It's just that it's so liberal that the Conservatives are really liberals and the Lib Dems are ultra-liberals.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unown Uzer)
    Britain is not a conservative country. It's just that it's so liberal that the Conservatives are really liberals and the Lib Dems are ultra-liberals.
    and labour?

ReputationRep:
    and labour?
    They're a bunch of globalist leftists who don't actually care about the working people of the UK. They actually work against our working class by encouraging mass, uncontrolled immigration into this country, with many who are low-skilled and will take jobs away from our people, and will take our benefits. But what do we get back in return? The destruction of the UK and the British people, not to mention Labour-run councils that let paedophiles and rapists get away with their crimes if they are minorities.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Unown Uzer)
    They're a bunch of globalist leftists who don't actually care about the working people of the UK. They actually work against our working class by encouraging mass, uncontrolled immigration into this country, with many who are low-skilled and will take jobs away from our people, and will take our benefits. But what do we get back in return? The destruction of the UK and the British people, not to mention Labour-run councils that let paedophiles and rapists get away with their crimes if they are minorities.
    Do u prefer tories?

ReputationRep:
    What do y'all libertarians think of the Alt Right?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 17, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.