Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

TSR Libertarian Party Question Time - Ask A Porcupine! Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fleky6910)
    Oooh, do you think you will capitalise from the death of the liberals and how many seats do you think the liberals will bleed to you?

Also why didn't you stay in the liberals , win leader, run on a centrist platform and guarantee a right wing government( as labour liberal would be of the table every time)?
    I don't think they'll bleed at all, more likely UKIP and you guys will. And because they're too centrist it got annoying. And clear your inbox ffs!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gladstone1885)
    I don't think they'll bleed at all, more likely UKIP and you guys will. And because they're too centrist it got annoying. And clear your inbox ffs!
    My inbox is :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:ed, it won't let me clear it! The CT have been no help either.

You could have made the liberals right wing, if you had a bit of patience you could have guranteed a right wing government?
    We won't bleed, we will win 15 seats!
    The liberals are in a dire situation , the leadership is in a mess and they will probs bled to you guys!

ReputationRep:
    Gladstone1885 managed to clear a few PM's, you can PM me now!

ReputationRep:
    My inbox is :innocent::innocent::innocent::innocent:ed, it won't let me clear it! The CT have been no help either.

You could have made the liberals right wing, if you had a bit of patience you could have guranteed a right wing government?
    We won't bleed, we will win 15 seats!
    The liberals are in a dire situation , the leadership is in a mess and they will probs bled to you guys!
    The liberal are not gonna die :noway: We have plenty of have experienced members who can potentially run and become leader :yep:
    We'll probably lose some seats but we should retain some hopefully.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mr T 999)
    The liberal are not gonna die :noway: We have plenty of have experienced members who can potentially run and become leader :yep:
    We'll probably lose some seats but we should retain some hopefully.
    A liberal wipeout would be amusing. Liberals down 5?

You should run, you would be a decent leader

ReputationRep:
    A liberal wipeout would be amusing. Liberals down 5?

You should run, you would be a decent leader

We'll probably lose 3 or 4 seats maybe :dontknow:

You really think I'll make a good leader? Why do you think that? I'm pretty new to the house and inexperienced.

ReputationRep:

You really think I'll make a good leader? Why do you think that? I'm pretty new to the house and inexperienced.
    That is a pretty big wipe out, I'll be posting nick clegg memes.

ReputationRep:

You are the only one who can run at this point. Run.

ReputationRep:
    That is a pretty big wipe out, I'll be posting nick clegg memes.
    Well only time will tell

You comparing me to nick clegg now?

ReputationRep:
    Well only time will tell

You comparing me to nick clegg now?
    The liberal party is need of a new face and you will deliver it!
    Plus I think you are a classic liberal( correct me if I am wrong).
    Do support economic liberalism?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gladstone1885)
    You are the only one who can run at this point. Run.
    I cleared my PM's mate!

ReputationRep:
    I would like to officially announce my candidacy for the newly established post; chairman of the libertarian party.

This post was created following the introduction of a constitutional amendment that was overwhelmingly passed internally and the voting commences on Saturday.

The returning officer for the election is my honourable friend, _gcx, so I would direct any and all further questions to him.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Connor27)
    I would like to officially announce my candidacy for the newly established post; chairman of the libertarian party.

This post was created following the introduction of a constitutional amendment that was overwhelmingly passed internally and the voting commences on Saturday.

The returning officer for the election is my honourable friend, _gcx, so I would direct any and all further questions to him.
    All the best!

ReputationRep:
    The liberal party is need of a new face and you will deliver it!
    Plus I think you are a classic liberal( correct me if I am wrong).
    Do support economic liberalism?

Are you basing this on the fact that I supported your negative income tax bill?

Yeah I do support economic liberalism I'm probably more of a social liberal mixed with neo-classical economics, a pragmatic centrist I shall describe myself.

ReputationRep:

You'll probably win the chair position :wink: looking at your members list the only other person who's going to be competing will most likely be joe. Judging from his poor election history he'll probably lose lol :lol:

ReputationRep:

Yeah I do support economic liberalism I'm probably more of a social liberal mixed with neo-classical economics, a pragmatic centrist I shall describe myself.
    Please just run for liberal leader,, you have my endorsement . You are a true liberal unlike the other leftists and you need to stop a SJW getting the leadership.
    It is nice to see the liberals have a true liberal liberal left within them!
    You have my full endorsement.
    #vote mr T 999 #Make the liberals great again!

ReputationRep:

Also if you support neoclacassical economics, change your vote on the budget to a NAY ASAP!!!!!!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:

I have no doubts as to your success. Here's an endorsement to you, someone who'll make a fine counterpart in the Libertarian Party.

Please just run for liberal leader,, you have my endorsement . You are a true liberal unlike the other leftists and you need to stop a SJW getting the leadership.
    It is nice to see the liberals have a true liberal liberal left within them!
    You have my full endorsement.
    #vote mr T 999 #Make the liberals great again!
    A bold comment indeed. Enlighten us, who are these leftists?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Conceited)
    I have no doubts as to your success. Here's an endorsement to you, someone who'll make a fine counterpart in the Libertarian Party.

A bold comment indeed. Enlighten us, who are these leftists?
    There a few leftists who do not support economic liberalism such as life is fine, a few of your new recruits have been keynesians and not economically liberal. You voted aye to the budget so you are a leftist(correct me if I am wrong) and if I recall correctly Paracosm is left leaning.
    Toronto is good, mr t 999 is good(true liberals). After loosing the libers you have veered away from true liberalism.

ReputationRep:
    Conceited mr T 999 Paracosm LifeIsFine

How are you all voting on the budget?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 17, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.