Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fleky6910)

Dare to dream that a new dawn is breaking on Britain.
    This is your daily reminder that you are not Tony Blair

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cranbrook_aspie)
    This is your daily reminder that you are not Tony Blair
    I thought it was Farage ?
    • Political Ambassador
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Good job in the election lads. Made me proud :borat:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ByronicHero)
    Good job in the election lads. Made me proud :borat:
    You managed to completely change the MHOC.

Thank you for all your help early on !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rakas21)
    If you form, the Tories will strangle you until you die again.

How's it going?

ReputationRep:
    Statement from the Deputy Leader of The Libertarian Party

I will not be resigning my role. I won Deputy Leader, one of the main reasons the party is where it is is thanks to me, I recruited members before the election and made sure those members voted, We delivered a brilliant result and are the second party in the house. I recognise that I sent a PM to a friend asking him to vote(I recruited him to TSR tories) and I made a mistake. I will hold my hands up and say I am wrong. I made a mistake, we all make mistakes. I am happy with what the Libertarian Party has achieved and I hope the speaker chooses to take no votes of the Libertarian party as most of our votes were of Libertarian members, we have not intended to cheat. I made an error, I hold my hands up. I hope we can have a productive term next term.
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:

I will not be resigning my role. I won Deputy Leader, the very reason the party is where it is is thanks to me, I recruited members before the election and made sure those members voted, We delivered a brilliant result and are the second party in the house. I recognise that I sent a PM to a friend asking him to vote(I recruited him to TSR tories) and I made a mistake. I will hold my hands up and say I am wrong. I made a mistake, we all make mistakes. I am happy with what the Libertarian has achieved and I hope the speaker chooses to take no votes of the Libertarian party as most of our votes were of Libertarian members, we have not intended to cheat. I made an error, I hold my hands up. I hope we can have a productive term next term.
    Clinging on to power despite your party's reputation crumbling, screams opportunist to me. Nice words though!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CoffeeGeek)
    Clinging on to power despite your party's reputation crumbling, screams opportunist to me. Nice words though!
    The only reason this party was built up is thanks to me. We will seek to prove a mature and effective opposition this term.
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    The only reason this party was built up is thanks to me. We will seek to prove a mature and effective opposition this term.
    No it wasn't just you, there are other notable people in the party and not (ByronicHero) who built up the party. The world isn't built around you fleky lol.

If you really wanted to put your party's interest first, have some damn respect and go.

ReputationRep:
    No it wasn't just you, there are other notable people in the party and not (ByronicHero) who built up the party. The world isn't built around you fleky lol.

If you really wanted to put your party's interest first, have some damn respect and go.
    Byronic hero did. I recruited in excess of 20 members . I am a major element in our success.

I have served the party and will continue to do so, I think it is in the parties best interests to keep me.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    So, any of the other members, and of the leadership played no role in the Party being where it is now..!?

_gcx I thought you may have had a part in the Party being where it is, but I guess not.

ReputationRep:
    I can confirm that a vote of no confidence in Fleky's Deputy Leadership has commenced internally to the party.

I feel that it is appropriate to announce this publically, as we pride ourselves on being a different sort of party, a transparent one with little clandestine secrecy.
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Byronic hero did. I recruited in excess of 20 members . I am a major element in our success.

I have served the party and will continue to do so, I think it is in the parties best interests to keep me.
    Lol. I say no more.

I'm praying for you guys right now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mobbsy91)
    So, any of the other members, and of the leadership played no role in the Party being where it is now..!?

_gcx I thought you may have had a part in the Party being where it is, but I guess not.
    I am not the only reason, _gcx has been a good leader and ByronicHero set us up.
    However I recruited over 20 members, ensured they all voted. Without me the party would have only got 2-4 seats.joecphillips cna confirm this as well.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Connor27)
    I can confirm that a vote of no confidence in Fleky's Deputy Leadership has commenced internally to the party.

I feel that it is appropriate to announce this publically, as we pride ourselves on being a different sort of party, a transparent one with little clandestine secrecy.
    Errr, as interesting as that is, it's not really your place to decide if appropriate... That's for the leader to decide due to sub-forum privacy and such... Oh well, as I said, very interesting indeed, transparency is nice I suppose xD
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:

I will not be resigning my role. I won Deputy Leader, one of the main reasons the party is where it is is thanks to me, I recruited members before the election and made sure those members voted, We delivered a brilliant result and are the second party in the house. I recognise that I sent a PM to a friend asking him to vote(I recruited him to TSR tories) and I made a mistake. I will hold my hands up and say I am wrong. I made a mistake, we all make mistakes. I am happy with what the Libertarian Party has achieved and I hope the speaker chooses to take no votes of the Libertarian party as most of our votes were of Libertarian members, we have not intended to cheat. I made an error, I hold my hands up. I hope we can have a productive term next term.
    This and the election reaction - you seriously make the worst statements.

ReputationRep:
    This party really is a total shitstorm :laugh:
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RayApparently)
    This and the election reaction - you seriously make the worst statements.
    He likes the attention. He doesn't seem to care that his party's reputation is disintegrating because he's stamping around like a child refusing to just go, really disrespectful imo.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Only a couple of days ago the libers were doing fantastically- sad to see this happen, however amusing it may be.

ReputationRep:
    He likes the attention. He doesn't seem to care that his party's reputation is disintegrating because he's stamping around like a child refusing to just go, really disrespectful imo.
    The party will remove as Deputy Leader if they feel I am making this party's reputations disintegrate. I do not like the attention, I am responding to todays events and have apologised for an error.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 17, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.