Turn on thread page Beta
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    (Original post by fleky6910)
    The party will remove as Deputy Leader if they feel I am this party's reputations disintegrate. I do not like the attention, I am responding to todays events and have apologised for an error.
    That first sentence was horrifying.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RayApparently)
    That first sentence was horrifying.
    Corrected

ReputationRep:
    Statement from the Deputy Leader of The Libertarian Party

I will not be resigning my role. I won Deputy Leader, one of the main reasons the party is where it is is thanks to me, I recruited members before the election and made sure those members voted, We delivered a brilliant result and are the second party in the house. I recognise that I sent a PM to a friend asking him to vote(I recruited him to TSR tories) and I made a mistake. I will hold my hands up and say I am wrong. I made a mistake, we all make mistakes. I am happy with what the Libertarian Party has achieved and I hope the speaker chooses to take no votes of the Libertarian party as most of our votes were of Libertarian members, we have not intended to cheat. I made an error, I hold my hands up. I hope we can have a productive term next term.
    Whilst the grammar made my eyes bleed, and whilst I personally think resignation is the most appropriate course of action for you, this is an internal matter for your party and I think everyone would do well to avoid making an issue of this, for the time being.

But seriously, Libers, get your act together if you actually want to be considered a respectable, major party.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    The party will remove as Deputy Leader if they feel I am this party's reputations disintegrate. I do not like the attention, I am responding to todays events and have apologised for an error.
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    That reads like it's google translated from German before google translate became acceptably good.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CoffeeGeek)
    :rofl:
    The party will remove me as Deputy Leader if they feel I am making this party's reputations disintegrate. I do not like the attention, I am responding to todays events and have apologised for an error.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Count Bezukhov)
    Whilst the grammar made my eyes bleed, and whilst I personally think resignation is the most appropriate course of action for you, this is an internal matter for your party and I think everyone would do well to avoid making an issue of this, for the time being.

But seriously, Libers, get your act together if you actually want to be considered a respectable, major party.
    I disagree, Fleky broke MHoC rules which means the Speaker should use a sanction against Fleky; this is an MHoC issue.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nigel Farage MEP)
    I disagree, Fleky broke MHoC rules which means the Speaker should use a sanction against Fleky; this is an MHoC issue.
    You're one to talk.

Anyway, I was referring to fleky's position as DL of the Libers. That's an internal matter for them. Whether or not fleky should face punishment for violating the rules of the MHoC, however, is indeed a matter for the Speaker.

At any rate though, everyone needs to stop making the atmosphere of the entire MHoC so bloody toxic...
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by TheDefiniteArticle)
    That reads like it's google translated from German before google translate became acceptably good.
    As someone who has attempted to persuade a friend that I'm fluent in Estonian, I must caution that not all translation is 'acceptably good' (alas) :lol:
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    PS Reviewer
    (Original post by Count Bezukhov)
    At any rate though, everyone needs to stop making the atmosphere of the entire MHoC so bloody toxic...
    Hear, hear! There has been a persistent trend towards greater animosity here; it serves nobody.

ReputationRep:
    If the Libertarian Party feels that Fleky has comitted a crime worthy of deposing him then the acceptance of that crime is implicit and the speaker should take action against the party.

ReputationRep:
    I will be leaving the MHOC, thanks all

ReputationRep:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Bye!
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    please don't.

ReputationRep:
    _gcx take me out the sub

ReputationRep:
    _gcx take me out the sub
    I am very sorry to see you go. You are welcome back to the MHOC at any time.

To leave the party, go to your UG management page, and click leave group.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    _gcx take me out the sub
    theres no need to man you made a mistake, everybody makes them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _gcx)
    I am very sorry to see you go. You are welcome back to the MHOC at any time.

To leave the party, go to your UG management page, and click leave group.
    It says I am a leader.. You will need the CT to do it I think.

ReputationRep:
    It says I am a leader.. You will need the CT to do it I think.
    PetrosAC ?

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: December 2, 2017
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.