Our silence has been to prepare a very vocal campaign

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Count Bezukhov)
    You guys are still alive? Been a bit quiet lately from the Liber camp
    Preparing some great legislation, of course

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Count Bezukhov)
    You guys are still alive? Been a bit quiet lately from the Liber camp
    We've got a number of bills in the making that will likely be released at the same time, as opposed to stretched out over the whole term

ReputationRep:
    Who is chair of the party?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joecphillips)
    Who is chair of the party?
    There is currently not a Chair.

An election shall be held; I thought it right to leave the election until I had settled into my role and helped kick-start the party as Deputy Leader.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saunders16)
    I wish to announce that SuperHuman98 shall be proxying for That'sGreat from this Saturday to the next.

Please enter the user group. Tagging Rakas (and The Financier, in case Rakas does not have the powers).
    Confirmed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rakas21)
    Confirmed.
    Cheers!

ReputationRep:
    Hi all. It has recently become apparent that I am unable to provide the leadership that is required for this party to flourish. Hence, I announce that I am stepping down as leader of the Libertarian Party. I will be succeeded by Saunders16, who I am confident will competently lead the party into a far more desirable position, distancing it from the relatively recent controversy. I believe that my seat is to now go to SuperHuman98, though the leader should confirm. I am unsure whether I will remain active in the House, though I will say that it has been fun playing this game, and it has been nice interacting with you all.

Cheers,
    George

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _gcx)
    Hi all. It has recently become apparent that I am unable to provide the leadership that is required for this party to flourish. Hence, I announce that I am stepping down as leader of the Libertarian Party. I will be succeeded by Saunders16, who I am confident will competently lead the party into a far more desirable position, distancing it from the relatively recent controversy. I believe that my seat is to now go to SuperHuman98, though the leader should confirm. I am unsure whether I will remain active in the House, though I will say that it has been fun playing this game, and it has been nice interacting with you all.

Cheers,
    George
    I would like to say a huge thank you for your work as Leader over the past few months. After all, you led us to an exceptional performance in the election

I can confirm that your seat will be given to SuperHuman98. However, as he is currently serving as a proxy MP, he will officially take your place as an MP on Saturday.

I look forward to a good term! Please may I have control of the thread (tagged relevant people).
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    I would like to say a huge thank you for your work as Leader over the past few months. After all, you led us to an exceptional performance in the election

I can confirm that your seat will be given to SuperHuman98. However, as he is currently serving as a proxy MP, he will officially take your place as an MP on Saturday.

I look forward to a good term! Please may I have control of the thread (tagged relevant people).
    Congratulations on your new post.

I've just tried to give you thread ownership but apparently my CA powers don't extend to that so you'll have to wait for one of the other two.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cranbrook_aspie)

I've just tried to give you thread ownership but apparently my CA powers don't extend to that so you'll have to wait for one of the other two.
    Thank you very much!

No worries.

ReputationRep:
    _gcx A huge thank you for your leadership and commitment to our party.

Saunders16 Congratulations, I look forward to working under your leadership. You are very hard working and dedicated.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperHuman98)
    Saunders16 Congratulations, I look forward to working under your leadership. You are very hard working and dedicated.
    I appreciate the kind words. Welcome to the MP team!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _gcx)

Cheers,
    George
    It was nice interacting with you as well and wish you all the best :rip:

Saunders16 In becoming leader of the party hopefully you can change the negative image of the party and make the libers great again
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:

I'm pretty sure i can't assign posts to other people. It lets me select them and click it but then says that the page is not authorised.

Financier should be able to.
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    I'm pretty sure i can't assign posts to other people. It lets me select them and click it but then says that the page is not authorised.

Same here. Damn TSR.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mr T 999)
    Saunders16 In becoming leader of the party hopefully you can change the negative image of the party and make the libers great again
    I will do my best to make the Libers great again I am certain we will continue to bounce back from previous scandals quickly.

Understood, thanks for trying. I've already tagged The Financier a bit too much; I'd appreciate if you could get in touch with him.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Same here. Damn TSR.
    I believe it's because our powers are the CA powers + certain requested mod powers, whereas Financier will have everything by default.

ReputationRep:
    I will do my best to make the Libers great again I am certain we will continue to bounce back from previous scandals quickly.

Understood, thanks for trying. I've already tagged The Financier a bit too much; I'd appreciate if you could get in touch with him.
    The Financier Saunders needs the op

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 17, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.