Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

TSR Libertarian Party Question Time - Ask A Porcupine! Watch

• Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    It's sad to see you go, gcx; you have been a very good leader for the party. I do hope you will remain in the MHoC.

Congratulations Saunders and I wish you all the best for your tenure

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Quamquam123)
    It's sad to see you go, gcx; you have been a very good leader for the party. I do hope you will remain in the MHoC.

Congratulations Saunders and I wish you all the best for your tenure
    Thank you sir
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    _gcx you had to deal with a lot of crap and scandals in your tenure as leader, more than normal and it must have been extremely difficult at times to deal with. I think that's commendable and I wish him the best wherever he goes in the MHoC, hopefully you can stay around!

Saunders16 congrats and good luck!
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _gcx)
    Hi all. It has recently become apparent that I am unable to provide the leadership that is required for this party to flourish. Hence, I announce that I am stepping down as leader of the Libertarian Party. I will be succeeded by Saunders16, who I am confident will competently lead the party into a far more desirable position, distancing it from the relatively recent controversy. I believe that my seat is to now go to SuperHuman98, though the leader should confirm. I am unsure whether I will remain active in the House, though I will say that it has been fun playing this game, and it has been nice interacting with you all.

Cheers,
    George
    Genuinely sorry to see you go mate. You've done your party proud.

(Original post by Saunders16)
    I would like to say a huge thank you for your work as Leader over the past few months. After all, you led us to an exceptional performance in the election

I can confirm that your seat will be given to SuperHuman98. However, as he is currently serving as a proxy MP, he will officially take your place as an MP on Saturday.

I look forward to a good term! Please may I have control of the thread (tagged relevant people).
    Congratulations. I wish you every success and I look forward to perhaps working with you in the future

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CoffeeGeek)
    Saunders16 congrats and good luck!
    Thank you, I'll do my best!

(Original post by PetrosAC)
    Congratulations. I wish you every success and I look forward to perhaps working with you in the future
    Appreciate it. I look forward to perhaps working with you at some point too

ReputationRep:
    _gcx you were mostly what a leader should be, the definition of strong and stable. Sad to see you go
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _gcx)
    Hi all. It has recently become apparent that I am unable to provide the leadership that is required for this party to flourish. Hence, I announce that I am stepping down as leader of the Libertarian Party. I will be succeeded by Saunders16, who I am confident will competently lead the party into a far more desirable position, distancing it from the relatively recent controversy. I believe that my seat is to now go to SuperHuman98, though the leader should confirm. I am unsure whether I will remain active in the House, though I will say that it has been fun playing this game, and it has been nice interacting with you all.

Cheers,
    George
    I win

Already said congrats a couple of days ago Saunders

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Obiejess)
    Already said congrats a couple of days ago Saunders
    Thank you, again
    • TSR Support Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Saunders is now the OP as requested.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Financier)
    Saunders is now the OP as requested.
    Cheers
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations to the honourable Saunders16.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilhuff Tarkin)
    Congratulations to the honourable Saunders16.
    Thank you!
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saunders16)
    Thank you!
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations to TitanCream who has been elected as the party's new Deputy Leader!

I am certain he will do a fantastic job and I am glad I have him working alongside me
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations TitanCream!
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations TitanCream

ReputationRep:
    A second congratulations to That'sGreat, who I am pleased to announce as our new Chairsperson!
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    That's great That'sGreat! Congrats.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Congratulations, That's Great!

ReputationRep:
    Gladstone1885 shall be proxying for julen until next Tuesday.

You may apply to the usergroup.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 17, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.