Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

TSR Libertarian Party Question Time - Ask A Porcupine! Watch

• Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    What wording are you going to use to say TitanCream is very active in the Libertarian Party's private forum on the revelation that your Deputy Leader has not made a public post in the MHoC in two weeks?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nigel Farage MEP)
    What wording are you going to use to say TitanCream is very active in the Libertarian Party's private forum on the revelation that your Deputy Leader has not made a public post in the MHoC in two weeks?
    Probably the old he's active in the sub bs.

It's still better than labours MPs who have never posted in the MHoC

ReputationRep:
    He has been extremely busy as of late; upon request I wished to wait and see if he would be able to spend more time on TSR. You know that I do not ********, so do not attempt to demean me with the assumption that I do in future.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saunders16)
    He has been extremely busy as of late; upon request I wished to wait and see if he would be able to spend more time on TSR. You know that I do not ********, so do not attempt to demean me with the assumption that I do in future.
    If your Deputy Leader cannot manage to post in the MHoC in 20 days there should be a VoNC to allow a more active member to take the position of Deputy Leader. When the Libertarian Party was formed it was predicted the party would last no more than two terms because there was not a lot of active members; the predictions are coming true.

ReputationRep:
    Connor27 will be proxying julen for an indefinite period of time (at least 4 days).
    I presume Connor27 will be accepted into the usergroup by the update tonight.

ReputationRep:
    If your Deputy Leader cannot manage to post in the MHoC in 20 days there should be a VoNC to allow a more active member to take the position of Deputy Leader. When the Libertarian Party was formed it was predicted the party would last no more than two terms because there was not a lot of active members; the predictions are coming true.
    Does this even warrant a response?

I assure you that, upon discussing the issue again with TitanCream, I will resolve it in a manner that does not completely resemble trampling over my Deputy Leader repeatedly (even if that is what you might do in my position).
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Does this even warrant a response?

I assure you that, upon discussing the issue again with TitanCream, I will resolve it in a manner that does not completely resemble trampling over my Deputy Leader repeatedly (even if that is what you might do in my position).
    It does warrant a response, the response should have happened two weeks ago to stop the Deputy Leader becoming inactive.

ReputationRep:
    It does warrant a response, the response should have happened two weeks ago to stop the Deputy Leader becoming inactive.
    Do you have any further questions that I have not answered?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Do you have any further questions that I have not answered?
    Yes, when will the merger with the Green Party be complete?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    It's as if the Libers are trying to be hated by the house and making you seem like a fine and upstanding member.

ReputationRep:
    I've said this before but I oppose any merger

ReputationRep:
    As you know, it will not be happening.

In the interests of transparency, I was happy to pursue a merger - as I have stated time and time again it is my primary objective as the party's leader to fix the activity issue that I inherited. I continue to strive towards that goal and I am certain you'll be surprised, as everybody was last election, by our performance in a few months time.

ReputationRep:
    i
    Was not inactive strictly. I have been working on party policy which does not need to be posted. Also working on increasing activity.

I have made clear to all that in my life, the MHOC is not a priority. I have university, a job, health, personal stuff and so on. If you expect me to post here everyday then it will not happen. I have a life outside of the internet.

ReputationRep:
    SuperHuman98 can now return to his seat.

Thank you, Jammy Duel, for proxying over the past two weeks - please make sure to leave the usergroup (I see that SuperHuman98 is still in it).
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TitanCream)
    i

Was not inactive strictly. I have been working on party policy which does not need to be posted. Also working on increasing activity.

I have made clear to all that in my life, the MHOC is not a priority. I have university, a job, health, personal stuff and so on. If you expect me to post here everyday then it will not happen. I have a life outside of the internet.
    I understand real life commitment can stop members from posting daily, however, if your commitments mean you can not manage to make more than one post in 20 days you must attend the most demanding university in the world, work the longest hours in the world, and have the busiest extra-curricular schedule in the world. And if you are busy, the right thing to do for the goodness of the Libertarian Party would be to resign your position to allow a more active member to take over; you are able to be reelected Deputy Leader when you have more time for the MHoC.

ReputationRep:
    I understand real life commitment can stop members from posting daily, however, if your commitments mean you can not manage to make more than one post in 20 days you must attend the most demanding university in the world, work the longest hours in the world, and have the busiest extra-curricular schedule in the world. And if you are busy, the right thing to do for the goodness of the Libertarian Party would be to resign your position to allow a more active member to take over; you are able to be reelected Deputy Leader when you have more time for the MHoC.
    Ok I resign

ReputationRep:
    Can you please update your mp list in the op

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joecphillips)
    Can you please update your mp list in the op
    It isn't incorrect - TitanCream is being proxied by CatusStarbright and julen is being proxied by Connor27. I will update it by the end of the week, however, when our midterm elections are complete.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TitanCream)
    Ok I resign
    Having discussed this earlier today TitanCream informed me that he is still exceptionally busy and therefore remains unable to fulfil his duties. I would like to thank him for his time as Deputy Leader; I really enjoyed working alongside him. An election will commence next week, after the current internal elections.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    SuperHuman98 can now return to his seat.

Thank you, Jammy Duel, for proxying over the past two weeks - please make sure to leave the usergroup (I see that SuperHuman98 is still in it).
    Confirmed.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 17, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.