Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

TSR Libertarian Party Question Time - Ask A Porcupine! Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joecphillips)
    You need a dupe check first
    does someone think i am a dupe of another account?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Currynomics1)
    does someone think i am a dupe of another account?
    Just standard procure

ReputationRep:
    Just standard procure
    procedure, rather.

ReputationRep:
    _gcx will be proxying for That'sGreat in Seat 40.

Please apply to the MP usergroup.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saunders16)
    _gcx will be proxying for That'sGreat in Seat 40.

Please apply to the MP usergroup.
    Confirmed for tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rakas21)
    Confirmed for tomorrow.
    He is still not in the MP usergroup. I have told him to send a postal vote on VM451 in case he is not added in time, so please make note of this for the monthly voting review.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    He is still not in the MP usergroup. I have told him to send a postal vote on VM451 in case he is not added in time, so please make note of this for the monthly voting review.
    I have the postal vote and he's in the group for other bills.

ReputationRep:
    _gcx will hereby be permanently occupying Seat 40, as will mrwb9876 in Seat 36.

Following a vote in favour of removing the position of Chairsperson, I would also like to thank That'sGreat for his time in the role.

ReputationRep:

Following a vote in favour of removing the position of Chairsperson, I would also like to thank That'sGreat for his time in the role.
    Many thanks
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:

Remember to quote me.

Since i did look before the update, these changes are now valid.

ReputationRep:
    I’m stepping down as liber dl, I should have reported Gladstone earlier and the libers need better than me for the role for reasons that will be shown later.

I’ve gave rakas and cran all the evidence I have

ReputationRep:
    :facepalm:

ReputationRep:
    #JD4DL
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    I’m stepping down as liber dl, I should have reported Gladstone earlier and the libers need better than me for the role for reasons that will be shown later.

I’ve gave rakas and cran all the evidence I have
    An honourable decision.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mr T 999)
    #JD4DL
    Perhaps someone better than a man who will backstab his Leader for no reason at the first chance he gets.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cranbrook_aspie)
    An honourable decision.
    I should stop trying to ignore problems people cause the party, much less controversy in future, maybe this time I’ll learn.

ReputationRep:
    In light of tonight's revelations, I thought it would be appropriate to release a statement to the house.

Firstly, I have begun an election to replace joecphillips as Deputy Leader and Thrillanthropist shall be proxying for Connor27 indefinitely.

When I was elected as this party's Leader over three months ago now, I knew this would be a difficult challenge - the party is facing some demons that have plagued it since its founding and the controversy surrounding its first General Election. Indeed, I was elected to move the party past those demons, yet certain members still saw fit to act in a way that entirely goes against the spirit of the game. _gcx embarked on a mission to make this party more transparent and it is something I have been dedicated to since being elected into this role; upon the discoveries made I immediately took action and take this opportunity to fully condemn actions that break this game's rules. As I have tonight, I will personally crack down on anybody who does so. In closing, I feel it also is appropriate to emphasise that it is a small minority of the party involved in such actions rather than the majority of brilliant members we have - I hope the house feels they can trust me and is beginning to see us as a legitimate part of its background, and I hope this will serve as the event that sheds our difficult beginnings.

-Saunders

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilhuff Tarkin)
    Perhaps someone better than a man who will backstab his Leader for no reason at the first chance he gets.
    I can't think of anyone else who can be DL
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilhuff Tarkin)
    The first chance was ages ago

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    In light of tonight's revelations, I thought it would be appropriate to release a statement to the house.

Firstly, I have begun an election to replace joecphillips as Deputy Leader and Thrillanthropist shall be proxying for Connor27 indefinitely.

When I was elected as this party's Leader over three months ago now, I knew this would be a difficult challenge - the party is facing some demons that have plagued it since its founding and the controversy surrounding its first General Election. Indeed, I was elected to move the party past those demons, yet certain members still saw fit to act in a way that entirely goes against the spirit of the game. _gcx embarked on a mission to make this party more transparent and it is something I have been dedicated to since being elected into this role; upon the discoveries made I immediately took action and take this opportunity to fully condemn actions that break this game's rules. As I have tonight, I will personally crack down on anybody who does so. In closing, I feel it also is appropriate to emphasise that it is a small minority of the party involved in such actions rather than the majority of brilliant members we have - I hope the house feels they can trust me and is beginning to see us as a legitimate part of its background, and I hope this will serve as the event that sheds our difficult beginnings.

-Saunders
    Hear Hear! Hopefully now that this drama has been dealt with by your party and soon the CT, the relationships in the house can develop much better.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 17, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.