Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

TSR Libertarian Party Question Time - Ask A Porcupine! Watch

• Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Saunders16)
    In light of tonight's revelations, I thought it would be appropriate to release a statement to the house.

Firstly, I have begun an election to replace joecphillips as Deputy Leader and Thrillanthropist shall be proxying for Connor27 indefinitely.

When I was elected as this party's Leader over three months ago now, I knew this would be a difficult challenge - the party is facing some demons that have plagued it since its founding and the controversy surrounding its first General Election. Indeed, I was elected to move the party past those demons, yet certain members still saw fit to act in a way that entirely goes against the spirit of the game. _gcx embarked on a mission to make this party more transparent and it is something I have been dedicated to since being elected into this role; upon the discoveries made I immediately took action and take this opportunity to fully condemn actions that break this game's rules. As I have tonight, I will personally crack down on anybody who does so. In closing, I feel it also is appropriate to emphasise that it is a small minority of the party involved in such actions rather than the majority of brilliant members we have - I hope the house feels they can trust me and is beginning to see us as a legitimate part of its background, and I hope this will serve as the event that sheds our difficult beginnings.

-Saunders
    PRSOM
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    some demons that have plagued it since its founding
    Very thankful I made the decision I did at the time now.
    I hope the house feels they can trust me and is beginning to see us as a legitimate part of its background,
    Getting there.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    In light of tonight's revelations, I thought it would be appropriate to release a statement to the house.

Firstly, I have begun an election to replace joecphillips as Deputy Leader and Thrillanthropist shall be proxying for Connor27 indefinitely.

When I was elected as this party's Leader over three months ago now, I knew this would be a difficult challenge - the party is facing some demons that have plagued it since its founding and the controversy surrounding its first General Election. Indeed, I was elected to move the party past those demons, yet certain members still saw fit to act in a way that entirely goes against the spirit of the game. _gcx embarked on a mission to make this party more transparent and it is something I have been dedicated to since being elected into this role; upon the discoveries made I immediately took action and take this opportunity to fully condemn actions that break this game's rules. As I have tonight, I will personally crack down on anybody who does so. In closing, I feel it also is appropriate to emphasise that it is a small minority of the party involved in such actions rather than the majority of brilliant members we have - I hope the house feels they can trust me and is beginning to see us as a legitimate part of its background, and I hope this will serve as the event that sheds our difficult beginnings.

-Saunders
    This was confirmed.

ReputationRep:
    Firstly, following his removal from the party after his role in last week's events, Connor27 will now be permanently replaced by Thrillanthropist.

Secondly, CatusStarbright has been elected as our new Deputy Leader after a highly interesting, well-fought debate. I hope the house will join me in congratulating him on his election and welcome him to his new role!

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: November 17, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.