Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How many people have you kissed? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:

In 24 hours
    • Political Ambassador
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    40? 50? Mostly teenage parties and the like where the loving was free and easy. It has been all downhill from there :lol:

RIGHT LISTEN GUYS IT AINT SAD OR BAD OR A "SOCIAL SIN" IF YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN KISSED BY THE TIME YOUR 17, 18, 20 OR WHATEVER AGE YOU ARE, TRUST ME IT AINT.

TODAY THERE IS TO MUCH PESURE ON PEOPLE TO FIT INTO THE SOCIAL NORM OF "OH EVERY ONE HAS FIRST KISS IN THEIR TEENS" "TEEN YEARS IS WHERE YOU HAVE YOUR FIRST IN EVERYTHING" ETC ETC, ITS ALL CRAP AND BS THAT IS SPREAD IN THE RUMOUR MILL OF SOCIETY.

THESE THINGS WILL COME TO YOU SLOWLY AND GRADUALLY. DONT WORRY.

UWS Reachin4TheStars NotNotBatman starfab animeamanda1412 and who ever think its bad to have kissed no one.

Spoiler:
    Show

Sorry for caps on but wanted to make a point here.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    RIGHT LISTEN GUYS IT AINT SAD OR BAD OR A "SOCIAL SIN" IF YOU HAVE NEVER BEEN KISSED BY THE TIME YOUR 17, 18, 20 OR WHATEVER AGE YOU ARE, TRUST ME IT AINT.

TODAY THERE IS TO MUCH PESURE ON PEOPLE TO FIT INTO THE SOCIAL NORM OF "OH EVERY ONE HAS FIRST KISS IN THEIR TEENS" "TEEN YEARS IS WHERE YOU HAVE YOUR FIRST IN EVERYTHING" ETC ETC, ITS ALL CRAP AND BS THAT IS SPREAD IN THE RUMOUR MILL OF SOCIETY.

UWS Reachin4TheStars NotNotBatman starfab animeamanda1412 and who ever think its bad to have kissed no one.

Spoiler:
    Show

I said 0.5 tho

ReputationRep:

Spoiler:
    Show

I'm 16 lol but yeah I agree.

(Original post by NotNotBatman)
    I said 0.5 tho
    That wasnt a sarcastic joke then? whoops, but how can you have .5 of a kiss??

(Original post by Reachin4TheStars)
    I'm 16 lol but yeah I agree.
    Nothing wrong with that and glad someone does.

ReputationRep:
    Uhhhh lemmethink like 8? More maybe? Probably around there.

Edit: Yep, more, WoodyMKC reminded me, there were in fact one or two dudes in there

ReputationRep:

Thank you

ReputationRep:
    1 :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    I used to run around kissing all sorts every weekend when I was pissed :rofl: Even a few dudes in there, just for a laugh like.

Thank you
    No worries Just enjoy being young is what I say, like you get 18 (maybe less depends on how life goes) years to be a kid and that, but you get like 50 + being a adult so you may as well enjoy and try and not stress through your childhood/teen years and just live.

Spoiler:
    Show

Sorry I ramble way to much.

(Original post by Hirsty97)

In 24 hours
    God dayum boi

ReputationRep:
    Sorry that wasn't supposed to be anon ^^^^^
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:

Oh, no, I was being serious, I didn't reciprocate any actions, so I don't know if it counts, so I went with 0.5.

ReputationRep:
    No worries Just enjoy being young is what I say, like you get 18 (maybe less depends on how life goes) years to be a kid and that, but you get like 50 + being a adult so you may as well enjoy and try and not stress through your childhood/teen years and just live.

Spoiler:
    Show

Sorry I ramble way to much.

That's very true and na it's fine haha

(Original post by NotNotBatman)
    Oh, no, I was being serious, I didn't reciprocate any actions, so I don't know if it counts, so I went with 0.5.
    Oh whoops, and oh i see fair enough.

That's very true and na it's fine haha
    Aye and good, good

ReputationRep:
    And you a bitcj **** you Leonardo Square picture balloon sucking uglass

ReputationRep:
    2:mmm:

ReputationRep:

Spoiler:
    Show

Awww thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by titfortat)
    1 :rofl:
    Tut tut :naughty:

:rofl:

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 22, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.