if so, what was your reaction?
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Error 404: Confession not found
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    I have never liked anyone and no one has ever confessed to me. Everyone is happy.
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Twice, once it went well then we split up and the other time we remained friends.

ReputationRep:
    Imagine being a really sexy priest.

''father, I have something to tell you''

Come hither my child.

ReputationRep:
    Attachments Pending Approval
  1. File Type: jpgfaae07973f6bdd397b0328a267abc3b2.jpg (26.0 KB)
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Four times but only felt the same way for one for them. It's very flattering even if you don't feel the same way back but very hard to try and not hurt them when you tell them you don't feel the same way. I knew how they felt since I've had a lot more crushes who didn't like me than those who actually liked me back.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    lmaoooo :rofl:
    (Original post by Michiyo)
    I have never liked anyone and no one has ever confessed to me. Everyone is happy.
    same story here XD
    (Original post by Rhythmical)
    Twice, once it went well then we split up and the other time we remained friends.
    i see
    (Original post by l'etranger)

Come hither my child.
    LOOOOL
    (Original post by Orbital Rising)
    :/
    (Original post by Spock's Socks)
    Four times but only felt the same way for one for them. It's very flattering even if you don't feel the same way back but very hard to try and not hurt them when you tell them you don't feel the same way. I knew how they felt since I've had a lot more crushes who didn't like me than those who actually liked me back.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ahh that's sad :/

ReputationRep:
    No he told his friend instead of me. To this day he still thinks I don't know.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by saraxh)
    No he told his friend instead of me. To this day he still thinks I don't know.
    Maybe he was shy?? In my sixth form one guy confessed his feelings to a girl who was pretty good looking via whatsapp. He wrote a huge paragraph about her which was screenshot spread around our sixth form. Pretty humiliating as you can see.

Not easy for a guy to confess his feeling ya know.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by velocity9000)
    Maybe he was shy?? In my sixth form one guy confessed his feelings to a girl who was pretty good looking via whatsapp. He wrote a huge paragraph about her which was screenshot spread around our sixth form. Pretty humiliating as you can see.

Not easy for a guy to confess his feeling ya know.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    omg thats so saaaad
    I would slap the girl, if she dont like him back then just reject him, not screenshot and spread it around the sixth form...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    Found: "you must confess your lonelineeesss"

Yes and they turned out to be obsessive freaks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by l'etranger)

Come hither my child.
    Strangely that's why confessional boxes (or at least the partitioned boxes) were invented. To stop priests from sexually assaulting people. I wish I was joking...

ReputationRep:
    Urm no :rofl:

(Original post by UWS)
    I laughed waaayyy too much at this :toofunny:

ReputationRep:
    Him: I really like you
    Me: I'm sorry, I don't feel the same way
    Him: ....uh I meant as a friend, you're a really good friend
    Me: ....cool, thanks.... always nice to hear... um i should go to bed...bye

I'd spent most of the night flirting with someone else so still not sure how he didn't get the hint before then.

ReputationRep:
    I've confessed to someone and I've had a around four or five confess to me but the feeling has never been the same for the both of us.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    nope
    Spoiler:
    Show

although this one time i caught this guy taking pictures of me throughout yr11 ****ing creepy :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Yep. Some were girls I was never interested in for anything more than FWBs and stuff, some went on to become short term relationships when I was a bit younger. Two in particular stick in my mind though; one confessed that she really liked me and then got back with her ex... and another confessed that she was falling in love with me and I really liked her back, but she was engaged to a top bloke and I'm no homewrecker. They went on to get married and have kids so it must have worked out for them in the end.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by retro_turtles)
    nope
    I like you.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 14, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.