there you go, two people in under 5 minutes you slay gurllll
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hezzlington)
    there you go, two people in under 5 minutes you slay gurllll
    thnkz bbz
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Apart from someone I was in a relationship, the closest I've come is someone telling me they liked me at one point but were put off after someone else told them some stuff which I don't know what it was but it must have been bad

ReputationRep:
    i've confessed and got rejected :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    a few times

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    Yep. Some were girls I was never interested in for anything more than FWBs and stuff, some went on to become short term relationships when I was a bit younger. Two in particular stick in my mind though; one confessed that she really liked me and then got back with her ex... and another confessed that she was falling in love with me and I really liked her back, but she was engaged to a top bloke and I'm no homewrecker. They went on to get married and have kids so it must have worked out for them in the end.
    lol.... We both know that story is ******** Woody. Just like your clown thread. Just like all the fitness advice you give with nothing but an image of a bicep as a profile picture to back it up (a typical catfish image by the way). It interests me as to why you come up with stories like this, but also worries me at the amount of people believing them. Catfishes are emotionally dangerous. Why don't you do us all a favour and do one of the following:
    1) Give us some reliable evidence to trust you when you give out advice (and even stories like this lol)
    2) Admit you're a catfish

Someone I like? No.

One person said he liked me once. Did not like him. But he says that to litereally everyone. Hes really desperate to get a girlfriend if someone just talks to him, hes likely to like them (I don't mean that in a mean way. But it is true.)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Coolerthanme?)
    lol.... We both know that story is ******** Woody. Just like your clown thread. Just like all the fitness advice you give with nothing but an image of a bicep as a profile picture to back it up (a typical catfish image by the way). It interests me as to why you come up with stories like this, but also worries me at the amount of people believing them. Catfishes are emotionally dangerous. Why don't you do us all a favour and do one of the following:
    1) Give us some reliable evidence to trust you when you give out advice (and even stories like this lol)
    2) Admit you're a catfish
    Two secs Stinkbox, off to track down all previous conquests for references, and take pictures of physique from every angle, plus dig up 4 years of posting history in the fitness forum to prove I've been lifting for that long.

:rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Two secs Stinkbox, off to track down all previous conquests for references, and take pictures of physique from every angle, plus dig up 4 years of posting history in the fitness forum to prove I've been lifting for that long.

:rofl:
    lol none of that actually means **** or proves who you say you really are. I could literally just google the answer to come-out with the advice you give (something you've personally been doing perhaps?). 4 years is awhile, but it's 4 years of you telling someone about lifting. You've never revealed yourself throughout that (prove me if I am wrong though). And what are you talking about take pictures from every angle? Lol, normal pictures would be fine mate. Not hard to provide if you are who you say you are.

I'm not intending to get aggressive with you, I just have a strong feeling that you're not being honest and are tricking people on TSR.

On another note, stop playing the tingtox card. You do it everytime someone questions you to change the subject matter and decredit the person who has doubts. Do you honestly think my grammar compares to that of 'Tingtox'?

ReputationRep:
    lol none of that actually means **** or proves who you say you really are. I could literally just google the answer to come-out with the advice you give (something you've personally been doing perhaps?). 4 years is awhile, but it's 4 years of you telling someone about lifting. You've never revealed yourself throughout that (prove me if I am wrong though). And what are you talking about take pictures from every angle? Lol, normal pictures would be fine mate. Not hard to provide if you are who you say you are.

I'm not intending to get aggressive with you, I just have a strong feeling that you're not being honest and are tricking people on TSR.

On another note, stop playing the tingtox card. You do it everytime someone questions you to change the subject matter and decredit the person who has doubts. Do you honestly think my grammar compares to that of 'Tingtox'?
    Don't give me that s***, your grammar is ****ing abysmal :rofl: If you're not him (let's pretend that just for a second) then reply to me from your main account and don't use anon

Just FYI, other users here have seen pictures of me, I don't post them on the forums as I like to be anonymous. Also re: googling advice, how would that even work when many questions are so personalised :rofl: I've also contributed to a bit on programs on the fitness FAQ. If you lift for 4 years and you've got no knowledge and made no gains, you're a ****ing moron.

ReputationRep:
    no

ReputationRep:
    Don't give me that s***, your grammar is ****ing abysmal :rofl: If you're not him (let's pretend that just for a second) then reply to me from your main account and don't use anon

Just FYI, other users here have seen pictures of me, I don't post them on the forums as I like to be anonymous. Also re: googling advice, how would that even work when many questions are so personalised :rofl: I've also contributed to a bit on programs on the fitness FAQ. If you lift for 4 years and you've got no knowledge and made no gains, you're a ****ing moron.
    Wow. I wouldn't go as far as describing it to be abysmal. I'd say that it is satisfactory for a formal written forum post, much like this one. Then again, it is your plan to make me look like this troll of yours.

I can't understand why you think it is unreasonable for me to have my doubts. Everything you say just seems to be successful in the eyes of lad culture and life. It just doesn't add up for me when you're spending every night on TSR, like this one for example.

Anyway, I see no reason to continue this. I think it would be good for both our sakes if we got some sleep now. I'm not too concerned if you want to believe I am Tingtox. I'm just curious and don't know what to make of you, that's all.

ReputationRep:
    Wow. I wouldn't go as far as describing it to be abysmal. I'd say that it is satisfactory for a formal written forum post, much like this one. Then again, it is your plan to make me look like this troll of yours.

I can't understand why you think it is unreasonable for me to have my doubts. Everything you say just seems to be successful in the eyes of lad culture and life. It just doesn't add up for me when you're spending every night on TSR, like this one for example.

Anyway, I see no reason to continue this. I think it would be good for both our sakes if we got some sleep now. I'm not too concerned if you want to believe I am Tingtox. I'm just curious and don't know what to make of you, that's all.
    You should make this much of an effort with your posts more often :rofl:

I don't claim to be regularly going out to pull girls and whatever else it is you're referring to. I've made it very clear all along, this is something I USED to do when I was younger, I'm in my mid 20s now. Again, let's imagine this isn't Stinkbox for a sec - the amount of incorrect assumptions and a total lack of context or anything concerning my posts goes a long way in explaining why you have such a ridiculous impression that clearly nobody else shares... but you clearly are Stinkboxor you'd reply via your main account, so obviously all this crap you're spouting is obviously just more BS trolling :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Haha, nope.

Not much of chance of it happening anyway as I'm still on my first crush which is strange as I'm in my mid teens . Besides, It's just annoying now as for the past year my brain just continues pulling out every possible instance that may suggest she likes me then decides it will make me feel moderately depressed when it decides to tell me "lmao you have no chance with her lol".

Just feels like a year long rollercoaster of ups and downs now

ReputationRep:
    Confess what? Apart from my crush confessing that I had food stuck in my braces then no.

ReputationRep:
    I've had a few relationships, so yeah, you can imagine how it turned out

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 14, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.