Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jeremy1999)
    I hope your interview went well. What kind of ibject were these, if you dont mind me asking?
    Prosthetics, artificial joints, even a vr headset.

ReputationRep:
    What are you meant to wear to the interview?

ReputationRep:
    I wore a skirt and tights, but some girls were in trousers and blouses. Guys mostly wore slacks with a shirt and tie but I think a few were in suits. Don't go too formal, as long as you look smart & like you've made an effort you'll be grand!

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone!
    Having my interview on the 15th of Feb, anyone else?
    Do they send us the names of our interviewers and the day's schedule with the reminder email?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2547ma)
    I wore a skirt and tights, but some girls were in trousers and blouses. Guys mostly wore slacks with a shirt and tie but I think a few were in suits. Don't go too formal, as long as you look smart & like you've made an effort you'll be grand!
    Thank you for your reply, would you mind me asking what sort of questions they ask in the interview if you've had yours already .

Would they ask a chemistry question if your doing it for a-level?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ap9297)
    Hey everyone!
    Do they send us the names of our interviewers and the day's schedule with the reminder email?
    A brief schedule is included but it makes no mention of the names of our interviews.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by salimiameen)
    Thank you for your reply, would you mind me asking what sort of questions they ask in the interview if you've had yours already .

Would they ask a chemistry question if your doing it for a-level?
    I had my interview back in November and they sent my offer two weeks after that. I'm an international student so I'm not sitting A Levels but my subjects do include maths, applied maths and physics so that's what they focused on in my interview. I also do biology but there was no mention of that, so I'm not sure if they'll ask you any chemistry.

Basically I was with two academics in an office and they first asked me why I wanted to to the course. After that it was straight into maths and physics questions, no mention of my statement or anything.
    The questions themselves weren't too hard, there was some graphing functions, and then they gave me some scenarios where I had to try explain the physics behind what was happening. It was only 20 minutes altogether and it went so quickly!

I think there were two other interview rooms; one of them asked very similar questions to mine and I'm not sure about the other.

Best of luck and feel free to ask any other questions!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by 2547ma)
    I had my interview back in November and they sent my offer two weeks after that. I'm an international student so I'm not sitting A Levels but my subjects do include maths, applied maths and physics so that's what they focused on in my interview. I also do biology but there was no mention of that, so I'm not sure if they'll ask you any chemistry.

Basically I was with two academics in an office and they first asked me why I wanted to to the course. After that it was straight into maths and physics questions, no mention of my statement or anything.
    The questions themselves weren't too hard, there was some graphing functions, and then they gave me some scenarios where I had to try explain the physics behind what was happening. It was only 20 minutes altogether and it went so quickly!

I think there were two other interview rooms; one of them asked very similar questions to mine and I'm not sure about the other.

Best of luck and feel free to ask any other questions!
    Thank you and goodluck with your summer exams, hopefully ill see you in October depending on how lucky I am.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ap9297)
    Hey everyone!
    Hey!

I also have my interview on that day

ReputationRep:
    Anyone here with an interview this Wednesday ?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.