Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I was just looking to perhaps meet/get to know some of the people I might see around next year? I got an unconditional from Birmingham (if I firm it) and I think I'll be firming it soon!
    Isabel X

ReputationRep:
    Hey I also applied for philosophy at Birmingham
    I got a conditional offer and I am most likely going to be firming it within the next few days x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by paula2578)
    Hey I also applied for philosophy at Birmingham
    I got a conditional offer and I am most likely going to be firming it within the next few days x
    Hey that's awesome! Have you considered where you wanna apply for accomodation?
    How are you feeling about going to uni? I can't decide whether I'm overly nervous or completely fine, haha!

ReputationRep:
    if i go to Uni of Birmingham, im most likely staying at home as i live nearby.
    as for starting uni, im pretty nervous as im worried about making friends and also the workload as i find it difficult to motivate myself to study. i keep thinking im gonna fall behind x

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 24, 2017
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.