Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LizC1991)
    Triad
    Your location was different to mine I put the triad as second location and Manchester as my third but I put central Liverpool first, I don't think anyone from the triad has had a offer yet, I worked in the triad it's a very TIRED building now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chris4242)
    Has anyone had anything back from Glasgow yet? I've had nothing since the 10 day email, 16 days ago!
    Me neither. By the sounds of it, we should hear something back by the end of the week. It seems like they are working their way up. Someone has had an offer from Nottingham, and then there was Manchester and Liverpool. Hopefully, tomorrow could be Bradford, Newcastle and Glasgow.

ReputationRep:
    Anybody else heard anything?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bethxparkinson)
    Nope nothing since 27th feb the 10 day email applied for bradford

ReputationRep:
    If anyone hears back from Liverpool (Triad) will you put it in here? Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bethxparkinson)
    Nothing since the successful interview email on the 27th. I'm a bit worried now, since other people from Manchester seem to have gotten their provisional offers last week

ReputationRep:
    Good Morning,

We would like to thank you for your continued patience over the last week or so since we advised you had passed the interview. We are still working with HMRC teams to determine the number of posts in each location and at this time we do not have a clear update. Please accept our apologies.

We very much hope to be able to update you by Thursday of next week.

Kind regards

HMRC Resourcing Support Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by phili20)
    Good Morning,

We would like to thank you for your continued patience over the last week or so since we advised you had passed the interview. We are still working with HMRC teams to determine the number of posts in each location and at this time we do not have a clear update. Please accept our apologies.

We very much hope to be able to update you by Thursday of next week.

Kind regards

HMRC Resourcing Support Team
    I just received this email too. Not sure if it's just me but I take that as there could well be more offers to be made. Keep the faith!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Victoriamj)
    I just received this email too. Not sure if it's just me but I take that as there could well be more offers to be made. Keep the faith!
    When you go on your hmrc portal does it say position 1 in ur communication section?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nas08)
    When you go on your hmrc portal does it say position 1 in ur communication section?
    I haven't been on a portal since I applied, all communications have been through email as it doesn't recognise me for some reason

ReputationRep:
    How do you go on your hmrc portal? What's the link please.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by phili20)
    How do you go on your hmrc portal? What's the link please.
    https://www.directch.com/RomaFrontEn...2-3392647869b3

ReputationRep:
    Mine says Spare Position 1?

ReputationRep:
    Mine says Spare Position 1?
    Same here

ReputationRep:
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    What does that even mean though? I wish they would give more information

ReputationRep:
    What does that even mean though? I wish they would give more information
    Mine now saya passes interview and on hold

ReputationRep:
    Mine says passed interview and on hold I am getting worried now I went to Liverpool james st

ReputationRep:
    I'm confused because i had a offer yesterday for Liverpool and you guys have received that email today.. they must be working through them step by step. Keep the faith guys

ReputationRep:
    I don't think anyone's had offers for the triad yet so I feel abit more positive to be honest

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 8, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
    Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to finance and bankingGuide to accountancy

Featured recruiter profiles:

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

ICAEW logo

ICAEW

"Choose a career journey with limitless possibilities."

Quick link:

Unanswered finance and accountancy threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.