Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Customer Service Consultant -HMRC (044R) Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Won't be long till formal offers are done soon as they send the info out with the dbs etc it's only a week or 2 to complete and then they will contact you with a start date

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tompatto93)
    Have you sent the acceptance email to the correct address? On your previs offer there should be a email to forward your acceptance. You will get a email saying the have had your email and will be in touch in 48hs
    I did email them and got the 48 hours email then nothing. I've emailed them again to chase up twice and nothing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tommyboy247)
    I did email them and got the 48 hours email then nothing. I've emailed them again to chase up twice and nothing.
    Few of us are in the same boat just a waiting game till they get back to us unfortunately

ReputationRep:
    just went on my HMRC portal profile says PEC process anyone got this on theirs ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fontaine1990)
    just went on my HMRC portal profile says PEC process anyone got this on theirs ?
    Yeah I have

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fontaine1990)
    Yes, it stands for Pre-Employment Check process

ReputationRep:
    guy I won't hear anything about a formal offer for another week or so

ReputationRep:
    Still waiting to find out if got provisional offer or waiting list for Bootle. My portal still states "interview passed, on hold". According to the last correspondence, should find out by Thursday. Just a waiting game!

ReputationRep:
    Basically I recieved a OHASSIST form in the post with a username and password but tried logging in keeps saying invalid username or password so rang them up only to be told that the questionnaire has been withdrawn So contacted HMRC by email to ask why it had been withdrawn and no answer Then yesterday I find out that everyone that got the letter their password was 8 characters but mine was 7 I also I don't know if it's true but also I get a feeling that it was withdrawn due to me not declaring anything on the health form Has anyone else received a OHASSIST form even though you didn't declare anything on health form?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tompatto93)
    Won't be long till formal offers are done soon as they send the info out with the dbs etc it's only a week or 2 to complete and then they will contact you with a start date
    Hope so

ReputationRep:
    Anyone waiting for East Kilbride like me?

Received provisional offer. Sent all the paperwork back yesterday along with doing the DBS online
    Interested to hear if anyone in EK has received a formal offer?

ReputationRep:
    Looks like I'm talking to myself

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sebastian_Morris)
    Basically I recieved a OHASSIST form in the post with a username and password but tried logging in keeps saying invalid username or password so rang them up only to be told that the questionnaire has been withdrawn So contacted HMRC by email to ask why it had been withdrawn and no answer Then yesterday I find out that everyone that got the letter their password was 8 characters but mine was 7 I also I don't know if it's true but also I get a feeling that it was withdrawn due to me not declaring anything on the health form Has anyone else received a OHASSIST form even though you didn't declare anything on health form?
    what is the OHASSIST form for ?

ReputationRep:
    My account thing just says PEC process. I was wondering if when you went for the interview and provided enough information ID and banking details that the checks would happen automatically and per the email of an unconditional offer being made within 20 working days would stand?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tommyboy247)
    My account thing just says PEC process. I was wondering if when you went for the interview and provided enough information ID and banking details that the checks would happen automatically and per the email of an unconditional offer being made within 20 working days would stand?
    From experience working in HMRC for 3 years when I applied in 2011, I literally had my interview and that was it then in march I had a phone call saying when could I start out the blue I'm pretty sure the docs they take at interview covers there PEC checks because they have all your identity etc, in some instances they won't have you do health forms etc till you actually start, HMRC want you to start quicker than you do! It may have changed but don't be surprised if any of us get a call asking when we can start, still waiting for my health Dec to come though accepted offer on Wednesday last week.

ReputationRep:
    Can someone please repost a link that works. I can't access my account, I keep getting the error message "the page cannot be found". I just want to see the stage of my application.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by phili20)
    Can someone please repost a link that works. I can't access my account, I keep getting the error message "the page cannot be found". I just want to see the stage of my application.
    Try this link
    https://www.directch.com/RomaFrontEn...2-3392647869b3

ReputationRep:
    Thanks it finally worked.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by phili20)
    Thanks it finally worked.
    What stage is ur application at?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nas08)
    What stage is ur application at?
    Same as most people, passed interview and on hold. You?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 8, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to finance and bankingGuide to accountancy

Featured recruiter profiles:

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

ICAEW logo

ICAEW

"Choose a career journey with limitless possibilities."

Quick link:

Unanswered finance and accountancy threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.