The Student Room Group

Customer Service Consultant -HMRC (044R)

Scroll to see replies

Still not heard a peep from Liverpool james street or bootle triad (me or my friends) beginning to get a joke now.
Original post by Bethxparkinson
When did you complete it? I'm still waiting for mine to progress

Submitted it yesterday- gone to Disclosure Scotland now
Original post by Ladynevertells
Submitted it yesterday- gone to Disclosure Scotland now

I did mine yesterday and it's not progressed :/
I did mine yesterday and it's not progressed :/

I'm sure it will progress quickly, keep the faith x
has anyone had
Pre-employment checks passed
Anyone heard back for Liverpool triad?
Finally got my pre employment check email.for thwle dbs.4yrs ago i got in trouble for not paying tv liscence and went court i got a fine should i declare it or would it not show up on the dbs.after getting convicted i had a enhanced crb check done for a previous job and was clean and the tv licence causion did not show up what u think?
With all the talk of pre-employment checks, sadly re-affirms my suspisions the rest of us are on the reserve list 😞
Reply 408
Original post by Loose167
With all the talk of pre-employment checks, sadly re-affirms my suspisions the rest of us are on the reserve list 😞

Exactly, we will find out on Thurs.
Does anyone here work for HMRC I have been told that once you start HMRC conduct further DBS checks is that true
Reply 410
Original post by LizC1991
Anyone heard back for Liverpool triad?

No, should hear by Thurs. Fingers crossed it will be the provisional offer.
Does anyone know how to open these documents to fill them in? I cannot open them with acrobat reader or anything..
Original post by Tompatto93
Does anyone know how to open these documents to fill them in? I cannot open them with acrobat reader or anything..

I opened them on word
That's me sent my checks off and done the DBS check also. From the Bathgate people on here how long from this stage till you hear a start date?
I opened them on word

Yeah that's the issue I use mac operating systems so it's been a pain sorted it now if the can't open the files when there sent they will contact me.
Anybody heard back from Glasgow??
Reply 416
Original post by Tommyboy247
That's me sent my checks off and done the DBS check also. From the Bathgate people on here how long from this stage till you hear a start date?

well it depends if you stated you have any health issues and that you character referees respond to them, due to my character referees responding late my process is taking more time. approx it should be 2-3 weeks
sent off my PEC forms almost 3 weeks ago / got my dbs certificate last thursday / and my referees were sent almost 2 weeks ago still waiting
hoping to hear about a formal offer before this month ends
Hi All
I have also applied for Bathgate and wanted to let you know progress so far (apologies I am not a student, can be classed as a "mature
student though" ) !!
Received provisional job offer on 10th March, received all paperwork to be completed on Wednesday 15th - this was after 2 acceptance email reminders as I kept getting standard 48 hour response. References were contacted Friday 17th and my DBS has been completed I am just awaiting certificate. Had to complete health questionnaire from OH Assist last night online so fingers crossed everything will pass OK.
Will keep you posted, hang in there its been a very very long process thus far !
Reply 419
Original post by dcas21082
Hi All
I have also applied for Bathgate and wanted to let you know progress so far (apologies I am not a student, can be classed as a "mature
student though" ) !!
Received provisional job offer on 10th March, received all paperwork to be completed on Wednesday 15th - this was after 2 acceptance email reminders as I kept getting standard 48 hour response. References were contacted Friday 17th and my DBS has been completed I am just awaiting certificate. Had to complete health questionnaire from OH Assist last night online so fingers crossed everything will pass OK.
Will keep you posted, hang in there its been a very very long process thus far !

Hi thank you, I have applied for Bathgate too, I am just getting my Pre-Employment Checked and my references everything from my side is complete now just waiting to hear back from them as I have already recieved my DBS Certificate recently. All the best.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending