Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fontaine1990)
    I think they get a copy
    what day did you send your PEC forms back ?
    I sent my PEC paperworkback last Friday 17th
    I then did my DBS Monday and it was dispatched today. They also emailed me Monday afternoon for work history dating back to 2014. I thought they didn't check employment (not that I am worried) Portal says PEC still. Ah man this is going my head in. Since November, really!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anisajazz)
    i declared my tv licence conviction. dreading it hope it doesnt go against me.i got a job at a bank and didnt get it because of tv licence
    Good luck

ReputationRep:
    the longest part of this process has been my interview on 6th January to Provisional off on 27th February lol
    You are right. I was interviewed 9th Jan, provisional offer on 8th March

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bethxparkinson)
    How long from the PEC process did it take people to get their formal offer? I've seen a few people getting their formal offer
    so far looks like two people have they're formal offers last Friday about 2 weeks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ladynevertells)
    I sent my PEC paperworkback last Friday 17th
    I then did my DBS Monday and it was dispatched today. They also emailed me Monday afternoon for work history dating back to 2014. I thought they didn't check employment (not that I am worried) Portal says PEC still. Ah man this is going my head in. Since November, really!
    seems like your up to date with the most recent stuff then I haven't got an email for work history or anything though

ReputationRep:
    Interview on 3rd January and still no provisinal offer or merit list )))))) absolute joke

ReputationRep:
    the longest part of this process has been my interview on 6th January to Provisional off on 27th February lol
    Same interview date, still awaiting provisional offer or reserve for Bootle :-(

ReputationRep:
    seems like your up to date with the most recent stuff then I haven't got an email for work history or anything though
    Who knows?! 😊

ReputationRep:
    I submitted my crb last night and it's at the final stage already that processed really really quickly.

ReputationRep:
    Waiting for a formal for Cardiff too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Okiedokes)
    Waiting for a formal for Cardiff too
    Same waiting to hear for Cardiff as well

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tompatto93)
    I submitted my crb last night and it's at the final stage already that processed really really quickly.
    You in Scotland by any chance? Disclosure Scotland has a shorter service level and aim to get 99% of disclosures issued within 14 days. Mine took 24 hours (still waiting for the it in the post mind)

ReputationRep:
    Waiting for a formal in Cardiff
    Good luck everyone

ReputationRep:
    Well today is the day, good luck to everyone still waiting to know whether they have provisional offer or been put onto a reserve list.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ladynevertells)
    You in Scotland by any chance? Disclosure Scotland has a shorter service level and aim to get 99% of disclosures issued within 14 days. Mine took 24 hours (still waiting for the it in the post mind)
    Nope I'm in Liverpool don't know if it helps that I live a 20 min drive from the offices that carry out the checks am unsure, hoping for a formal offer by the end of the month as I can just throw my notice in on the last day of this month.

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard anything yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tompatto93)
    Nope I'm in Liverpool don't know if it helps that I live a 20 min drive from the offices that carry out the checks am unsure, hoping for a formal offer by the end of the month as I can just throw my notice in on the last day of this month.
    Good luck buddy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LizC1991)
    Nothing...

ReputationRep:
    Nothing...

ReputationRep:
    Nothing

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 8, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to finance and bankingGuide to accountancy

Featured recruiter profiles:

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

ICAEW logo

ICAEW

"Choose a career journey with limitless possibilities."

Quick link:

Unanswered finance and accountancy threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.