Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Any1 heard on a provisional offer or reserve list ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nas08)
    Any1 heard on a provisional offer or reserve list ?
    Nothing

ReputationRep:
    Waiting for a come back on these references today because one put 2 years down and the other left the question blank says minimum 3 years known. hoping they will just ignore it and carry on...

ReputationRep:
    This is a joke now, I haven't heard anything. Got a feeling its going to be the reserve list. I emailed them yesterday but still nothing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Okiedokes)
    Yes it's very long! I applied on the 12th December, interview by the 12th Jan, provisional on the 27th Feb, P-e checks email by the 3rd march, and have heard nothing since then.
    Hey where have u applied for?

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard anything or called them?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LizC1991)
    This is a joke now, I haven't heard anything. Got a feeling its going to be the reserve list. I emailed them yesterday but still nothing
    I've emailed them this morning to get the auto response of 48hr response 😡

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LizC1991)
    Has anyone heard anything or called them?
    I have sent you a private message.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hollyconc)
    Hey where have u applied for?
    Hi, I've applied for Cardiff! How about you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dazlin)
    I've emailed them this morning to get the auto response of 48hr response 😡
    I've also sent you a private message.

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I've applied for Cardiff! How about you?
    Newcastle! I'm in same position as you, sent checks on 3rd march heard nothing since

ReputationRep:
    Had a email back they bounced one of my refs so they asked for a new one which I have just sent over

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tompatto93)
    Had a email back they bounced one of my refs so they asked for a new one which I have just sent over
    do you know why?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gexway22)
    I've also sent you a private message.
    Thank you 😊

ReputationRep:
    Hollyconc..They said the checks could take up to 20days so that should take us to the end of March, hopefully hear something by then!

ReputationRep:
    Hollyconc..They said the checks could take up to 20days so that should take us to the end of March, hopefully hear something by then!
    Fingers crossed haha I am demented!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anisajazz)
    do you know why?
    One of my references put down under 3 years by mistake believe it or not so they asked for another one sent it off so all should be good now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tompatto93)
    One of my references put down under 3 years by mistake believe it or not so they asked for another one sent it off so all should be good now
    oh no well i sent all my paper work off tuesday my dbs is in post references aint been contacted yet

ReputationRep:
    Just got my DBS certificate. Took a SS and emailed them with it. Trying to be proactive. Advised I had filled in the online OH Assist. Asked if they could update me on progress. Getting fed up. Watch this space.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ladynevertells)
    Just got my DBS certificate. Took a SS and emailed them with it. Trying to be proactive. Advised I had filled in the online OH Assist. Asked if they could update me on progress. Getting fed up. Watch this space.
    Did you have to send them your dbs i thought they get a copy also doesnt say anything in email aboyt sending them it

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 8, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to finance and bankingGuide to accountancy

Featured recruiter profiles:

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

ICAEW logo

ICAEW

"Choose a career journey with limitless possibilities."

Quick link:

Unanswered finance and accountancy threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.