Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aqhsa)
    I got my email for Pre Employment Check on 10th March 2017 and sent it straightaway due to my references not responding they emailed me on 21st to give two additional references and they emailed me today saying i missed their calls so could I email to state if I want the jib and if so what date can I start and can I commit to the full 5 week training. Now lets see... All the best hopefully you should hear back by next week. 👍🏽
    hey, just read someof your posts.

just wanted to know when they contacted you, how much notice did they give for the start date? also how long after they recieved your references? i contacted somoene who wasmeant to provide my reference and they said, they got the email from them on the 10th of march but 'forgot' to submit it... so they're going to now. so annoying.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ElenaPy)
    hey, just read someof your posts.

just wanted to know when they contacted you, how much notice did they give for the start date? also how long after they recieved your references? i contacted somoene who wasmeant to provide my reference and they said, they got the email from them on the 10th of march but 'forgot' to submit it... so they're going to now. so annoying.
    Hi, ooh you see the process I went through was that I filled my PEC on 10th march my referee got email on 14th march they had to respond by 21st due to 1 not responding HMRC emailed me on 21st march and asked for an additional referee after the HMRC got a respond back by my additional referee straightaway on the 21st March, I heard back on 24th March from the HMRC regarding job offer they had offered me the 10th April and 24th April. I also got a letter from OHASSIST on 16th march to fill a questionnaire about my health online they gave me a unique username and password so they can pass the details to my workplace and stored it in the record. Hopefully you will hear back soon. All the best 👍🏽 Which area have you applied for?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aqhsa)
    Hi, ooh you see the process I went through was that I filled my PEC on 10th march my referee got email on 14th march they had to respond by 21st due to 1 not responding HMRC emailed me on 21st march and asked for an additional referee after the HMRC got a respond back by my additional referee straightaway on the 21st March, I heard back on 24th March from the HMRC regarding job offer they had offered me the 10th April and 24th April. I also got a letter from OHASSIST on 16th march to fill a questionnaire about my health online they gave me a unique username and password so they can pass the details to my workplace and stored it in the record. Hopefully you will hear back soon. All the best 👍🏽 Which area have you applied for?
    They gave you a good time scale for your references they contacted mine Thursday afternoon and told me they had to be submitted by today obviously I had to submit another one hopefully get a offer this week fingers crossed 🤞

ReputationRep:
    hopefully everyone hears something this week

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tompatto93)
    They gave you a good time scale for your references they contacted mine Thursday afternoon and told me they had to be submitted by today obviously I had to submit another one hopefully get a offer this week fingers crossed 🤞
    Yeah, I'm kinda tense about the training now 🙈

ReputationRep:
    My DBS has been stuck on stage 2 since the 22nd...

ReputationRep:
    My DBS has been stuck on stage 2 since the 22nd...
    yeah sometimes they can have delays in the process

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fontaine1990)
    yeah sometimes they can have delays in the process
    I've had it before my DBS check takes a while even though I have never been involved with the police or anything like that

ReputationRep:
    I've had it before my DBS check takes a while even though I have never been involved with the police or anything like that
    ah fair mine took about 9 days from stage one to getting the certificate
    just hope by friday I have the formal offer if not I'll be worried

ReputationRep:
    Just got a provisional offer for Bradford

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nas08)
    Congratz they must be working through them now

ReputationRep:
    Congratz they must be working through them now
    Yh they most likely are nw

ReputationRep:
    I hope offers for the triad come through 😞 Has anyone had an offer for the triad?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nas08)
    Well done on your offer! Did you get the email last week saying they would be back in touch by this Wednesday?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nas08)
    well done. told you.i guess you in a different department to me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LizC1991)
    Well done on your offer! Did you get the email last week saying they would be back in touch by this Wednesday?
    Yh i did

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anisajazz)
    well done. told you.i guess you in a different department to me
    Prob

ReputationRep:
    Is there Someone who got response after DSB check and pre employment check mail...? I got DSB check certificate at my home but no response from hmrc. Location that I applied for is Bathgate.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chandramoli)
    Is there Someone who got response after DSB check and pre employment check mail...? I got DSB check certificate at my home but no response from hmrc. Location that I applied for is Bathgate.
    Yes I got a respond back on Friday I confirmed which date I want to start and now just waiting to hear back their confirmation and I have applied for Bathgate too hopefully see you there soon. All the best 👍🏽

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone had an offer for Liverpool? (Not James Street)

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 8, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to finance and bankingGuide to accountancy

Featured recruiter profiles:

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

ICAEW logo

ICAEW

"Choose a career journey with limitless possibilities."

Quick link:

Unanswered finance and accountancy threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.