Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hello people i got a provisional offer for bathgate an I accepted it, they got back in contact with me for bank statements & utility bills etc. I have emailed it away an still havent heard anything back? Has anyone past this stage??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JonBrown)
    Hello people i got a provisional offer for bathgate an I accepted it, they got back in contact with me for bank statements & utility bills etc. I have emailed it away an still havent heard anything back? Has anyone past this stage??
    When did u get ur offer?

ReputationRep:
    Yes I am starting on 10th April at Bathgate

ReputationRep:
    I received a telephone call on the 8th of March stating that I needed to provide a bank statement but was informed that I could not email them as it would have to be verified so would need to take it to a HMRC office in person and that They would book an appointment for me. Subsequently they decided that the copy of my birth certificate verified at interview could be used instead..

Still waiting to hear if I will get a formal offer. I had a telephone interview appointment with OHassist today because I declared a health condition on health questionnaire. Just need to see if this went well.

Will keep you posted ...my application was for the Bathgate Office

ReputationRep:
    I got offered the job on 9th of march at bathgate i accepted the offer an got told to email them my bank statement/ utility bill etc i have done that an they said they would reply back within 48hours its been 1 day longer than 48hours though?

ReputationRep:
    I got offered the job on 9th of march at bathgate i accepted the offer an got told to email them my bank statement/ utility bill etc i have done that an they said they would reply back within 48hours its been 1 day longer than 48hours though?
    Yeah it takes longer than 48 hours 🙈

ReputationRep:
    Anyone heard anything back from Glasgow today?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by adam_mcn)
    Anyone heard anything back from Glasgow today?
    No. No email, but the status on my portal has changed to main pool. No idea what that means though.

ReputationRep:
    Whats the website to check your portal?

ReputationRep:
    Whats the website to check your portal?
    https://www.directch.com/RomaFrontEn...869b3&langId=0

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the help!! I have just checked my application an beside it reads main pool?? Any ideas of what this means?

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for the help!! I have just checked my application an beside it reads main pool?? Any ideas of what this means?
    Your welcome, the word ‘main pool’ is a term that HMRC use during the employment process to refer to the pool of candidates they have in the campaign.

ReputationRep:
    Hi any1 who recieved a email saying they would get back to them by weds have u recieved anything?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nas08)
    Hi any1 who recieved a email saying they would get back to them by weds have u recieved anything?

Nope. Still nothing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Loose167)
    Nope. Still nothing.
    This is horrendous

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Loose167)
    Nope. Still nothing.
    Nothing

ReputationRep:
    I got the same email but had a provisional offer on monday

ReputationRep:
    My portal has now gone back to 044R MAIN POOL... so confusing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nas08)
    I got the same email but had a provisional offer on monday
    Has anyone got HMRC Recruitment contact number, I'm going to call them?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dazlin)
    Has anyone got HMRC Recruitment contact number, I'm going to call them?
    Saw this on another thread 0300 123 1896 option 6

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 8, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to finance and bankingGuide to accountancy

Featured recruiter profiles:

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

ICAEW logo

ICAEW

"Choose a career journey with limitless possibilities."

Quick link:

Unanswered finance and accountancy threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.