Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Customer Service Consultant -HMRC (044R) Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Victoriamj)
    Have you been sent your checks yet? I think we're the only two who received an offer on Monday
    No not yet have u recieved them?

ReputationRep:
    This process is so long winded I've never known a recruitment process to take so long.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nas08)
    No not yet have u recieved them?
    No, I'm wondering how long to wait before maybe emailing. I was hoping this part of the process would be much quicker as it states in the email they're wanting us to take up posts asap

ReputationRep:
    No, I'm wondering how long to wait before maybe emailing. I was hoping this part of the process would be much quicker as it states in the email they're wanting us to take up posts asap
    They say that lol but tyk much longer u applied for Bradford?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nas08)
    They say that lol but tyk much longer u applied for Bradford?
    Yeah, eager to get the ball rolling now

ReputationRep:
    Yh same here its been a LONG wait

ReputationRep:
    Im for bradford to so may see u and nas there.took just over a week to get my pre employment check emails and i got my provitional on 9th.today ic got my dbs and my references were sent back this week.so just waiting on formal offer now so its too like 3weeks all together

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anisajazz)
    Im for bradford to so may see u and nas there.took just over a week to get my pre employment check emails and i got my provitional on 9th.today ic got my dbs and my references were sent back this week.so just waiting on formal offer now so its too like 3weeks all together
    I'm hoping to have them and sent back by the end of next week (wishful thinking) hoping they'll try push us to fit into a may start date as that would be ideal

ReputationRep:
    I emailed this morning for East Kilbride and I got this just now:

Dear *****

We have received all the information that we require and have passed your file onto our audit team, once they have completed their final checks your file will be sent to HMRC where they will discuss a formal offer with you however we unfortunately cannot put a timescale on the process.

Kind Regards,
    HMRC Resourcing Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Still nothing for those waiting for this miracle Wednesday update? 😖

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ladynevertells)

Dear *****

We have received all the information that we require and have passed your file onto our audit team, once they have completed their final checks your file will be sent to HMRC where they will discuss a formal offer with you however we unfortunately cannot put a timescale on the process.

Kind Regards,
    I got the same email after emailing them this morning. Fingers crossed it won't take much longer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ladynevertells)

Dear *****

Kind Regards,
    I got that email as well but for Manchester

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JWinters19)
    I got the same email after emailing them this morning. Fingers crossed it won't take much longer

They must be getting hammered by us lot! Ha! At least it appears we MAY be through the PECs and presumably they have this email as a generic email for those inquiring. Good luck! 😊

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bethxparkinson)
    I got that email as well but for Manchester
    Oh dear God 😳

ReputationRep:
    Guys I have just had a formal offer through I start on the 2/05/2017 in debt management! Over the moon!

ReputationRep:
    Finally........Well done 👏

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tompatto93)
    Guys I have just had a formal offer through I start on the 2/05/2017 in debt management! Over the moon!
    Congrats!

ReputationRep:
    Did u apply for the debt management position?

ReputationRep:
    Well done! Are you for Manchester ?

ReputationRep:
    I applied for Liverpool, I never applied for debt management but am over the moon with my formal offer

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 8, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to finance and bankingGuide to accountancy

Featured recruiter profiles:

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

ICAEW logo

ICAEW

"Choose a career journey with limitless possibilities."

Quick link:

Unanswered finance and accountancy threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.