Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bethxparkinson)
    Finally got my start date- 5th June for debt management in Manchester
    Yaaay

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone been placed on the reserve list? If so, how long after the interview?

ReputationRep:
    Recieved provisional offer on the 27th pec docs on the 31st how long before checks are completed?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nas08)
    Recieved provisional offer on the 27th pec docs on the 31st how long before checks are completed?
    ill keep u posted i got provisional on 9th still no formal its a joke

ReputationRep:
    Anyone got manpower number.i googled it and closest is manpower leeds is that who i call

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anisajazz)
    Anyone got manpower number.i googled it and closest is manpower leeds is that who i call
    01895 204582

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ladynevertells)
    01895 204582
    Thankyou for the number aparently my file is with the audit team all checks are done but waiting on refrences they were both sent last week.however because of all the emails they have it hasnt been open yet so hopefully should hear soon

ReputationRep:
    Thankyou for the number aparently my file is with the audit team all checks are done but waiting on refrences they were both sent last week.however because of all the emails they have it hasnt been open yet so hopefully should hear soon
    That's exact what they said to me so that's a good thing as I received a firm offer after that. It seems once all PECs are done, the file goes to the audit team before being handed over to Hmrc recruitment. Best of luck.

ReputationRep:
    hi so received this after sending a push email thursday.im guessing iv passed my pec checks then.i emailed them asking about formal offer ect

Hi Anisa,

Unfortunately we are unable to advise you of this as we only deal with your pre employment checks. HMRC will be in contact with you to let you know of a start date.

Kind Regards,

HMRC Resourcing Support Team
    Hi,
    On which mail I'd u have complained?
    Because I had sent them an email to know the status about my application but they didn't even reply me.

ReputationRep:
    Hi......Has anyone got a formal offer in Manchester? The last email I received was 20th of March 2017:

We have received your acceptance and have updated this on our systems.

We are carrying out a transactability check on your file, someone will be in touch with you shortly regarding your next steps.

Thank you for being patient.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by phaddy)
    Hi......Has anyone got a formal offer in Manchester? The last email I received was 20th of March 2017:

We have received your acceptance and have updated this on our systems.

We are carrying out a transactability check on your file, someone will be in touch with you shortly regarding your next steps.

Thank you for being patient.
    I received a formal offer for Manchester yesterday

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chandramoli)
    Hi,
    On which mail I'd u have complained?
    Because I had sent them an email to know the status about my application but they didn't even reply me.
    I dint complain i ran them on number above

ReputationRep:
    My portal shows PEC process...what that mean? Any idea how long it will take to give formal offer?

ReputationRep:
    My DBS is completed. Awaiting certificate. Hopefully an offer this week.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tommyboy247)
    My DBS is completed. Awaiting certificate. Hopefully an offer this week.
    Hurrah!!! 😊

ReputationRep:
    I don't know why my portal shows in the PEC process when I haven't even received any forms to fill in like most people did. I received the provisional offer on the 27th of march and still haven't heard anything back yet. I don't know whether to email them or just wait and see.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by phili20)
    I don't know why my portal shows in the PEC process when I haven't even received any forms to fill in like most people did. I received the provisional offer on the 27th of march and still haven't heard anything back yet. I don't know whether to email them or just wait and see.
    I only received my PECs 10days after accepting my provisional

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by phili20)
    I'm the same, I emailed yesterday but all they replied is that someone would contact me soon regarding the next steps. Still nothing though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bethxparkinson)
    I only received my PECs 10days after accepting my provisional
    Oh ok so hopefully I would hear from them tomorrow. Fingers crossed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Victoriamj)
    I'm the same, I emailed yesterday but all they replied is that someone would contact me soon regarding the next steps. Still nothing though
    Hopefully we hear back by the end of the week. Where are you based?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 8, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to finance and bankingGuide to accountancy

Featured recruiter profiles:

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

ICAEW logo

ICAEW

"Choose a career journey with limitless possibilities."

Quick link:

Unanswered finance and accountancy threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.