Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ladynevertells)
    Yes fine got formal offer good luck 😉
    did you get your formal offer email yet ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fontaine1990)
    has anyone with the formal offer email collected all these ready to start -
    • your bank/building society details
    • your Income Tax form P45 received from your last employer if you have one
    • your National Insurance number. If you pay a reduced or no national insurance contribution you will also need to bring an appropriate certificate (Form CF380 or CF381). In the absence of a valid certificate an employer is obliged to deduct the full rate of contribution;
    • details of any other job for which you are paid, and any pension or benefits you receive;
    Yes I have got my bank card, national insurance letter as lost my NI card, & my benefit letter that i use to get

ReputationRep:
    did you get your formal offer email yet ?
    No haha kill me!

ReputationRep:
    i have 3 of them but i have no idea what cf380 or cf381 form is

ReputationRep:
    No haha kill me!
    hopefully you hear by friday latest

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bethxparkinson)
    I received a formal offer for Manchester yesterday
    Thanks...congratulations. I hope I get mine soon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by phaddy)
    Thanks...congratulations. I hope I get mine soon.
    Have you had your provisional?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dcas21082)
    Hi, thank you. Provisional on the 10th of March (albeit it was sent very late doors on the 9th), documents for filling in received on the 15th.
    hope mine wont be long then had provisional on 9th too. i rang yestaday they said its with audit team

ReputationRep:
    I contacted manpower on Friday asking when I would get my offer and they replied yesterday afternoon saying my file is with the auditing team and is waiting to be handed over to HMRC, when they emailed me I had already been given my start date, I wouldn't go off what ManPower say to you tbh as they seem to be all over the place
    Hi and congratulations again.
    Did you receive the paperwork for the firm offer yet? They told me on Friday it would be this week but you know what they are like!

ReputationRep:
    Hi and congratulations again.
    Did you receive the paperwork for the firm offer yet? They told me on Friday it would be this week but you know what they are like!
    I received the email yesterday at 1am (what a stupid time) hopefully you'll receive yours this week

ReputationRep:
    I received the email yesterday at 1am (what a stupid time) hopefully you'll receive yours this week
    Wow they must be working around the clock! That's great. Thank you very much 😊

ReputationRep:
    Any1 who recieved a provisional on the 27th march have u recieved ur pec docs?

ReputationRep:
    Come on I want my offer. Latest I can hand in notice to my current employer to leave in time before they implement a really chappy rota onto me in the middle of may would be this Monday. Starting to be tempted to take a gamble and hand in my notice on Monday. Risky but so unhappy with my current job. The new rota means I'd see less of my girlfriend and the shifts I'd be working I'd bow need to take holidays to cover prior things I had planned around certain dates. They aren't things like doctors or dentists appointments its tickets to shows etc.. So I want out ASAP. The new rota would start on Monday May 8th

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Tommyboy247)
    Come on I want my offer. Latest I can hand in notice to my current employer to leave in time before they implement a really chappy rota onto me in the middle of may would be this Monday. Starting to be tempted to take a gamble and hand in my notice on Monday. Risky but so unhappy with my current job. The new rota means I'd see less of my girlfriend and the shifts I'd be working I'd bow need to take holidays to cover prior things I had planned around certain dates. They aren't things like doctors or dentists appointments its tickets to shows etc.. So I want out ASAP. The new rota would start on Monday May 8th
    Not all of the start dates are in April/May like mine is June

ReputationRep:
    i have 3 of them but i have no idea what cf380 or cf381 form is
    I aint heard that form either

ReputationRep:
    I contacted manpower on Friday asking when I would get my offer and they replied yesterday afternoon saying my file is with the auditing team and is waiting to be handed over to HMRC, when they emailed me I had already been given my start date, I wouldn't go off what ManPower say to you tbh as they seem to be all over the place
    When I called Manpower today they literally told me the exact same thing so I'm taking it as a good sign !

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Victoriamj)
    Yeah I hope so! Bradford, you?
    Newcastle :-)

ReputationRep:
    Not all of the start dates are in April/May like mine is June
    Just got my formal offer at 2am!!

ReputationRep:
    hopefully you hear by friday latest
    Just got my formal offer! Its nearly 2am!

ReputationRep:
    Just got my formal offer! Its nearly 2am!
    Congrats when do u start?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 8, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to finance and bankingGuide to accountancy

Featured recruiter profiles:

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

ICAEW logo

ICAEW

"Choose a career journey with limitless possibilities."

Quick link:

Unanswered finance and accountancy threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.