(Original post by Tompatto93)
    How did you get a login for the job?
    It's same logins when you joined

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sebastian_Morris)
    It's same logins when you joined
    What does it say on ur portal then?

ReputationRep:
    Mine says I've applied for Bathgate when I haven't, I have applied to liverpool. This is so confusing. It doesn't give me the feedback for my interview either

ReputationRep:
    Thank you, I've logged in but confirms I applied for Bathgate but I didn't I applied for Liverpool. Has everyone from Bathgate had their provisional offer?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LizC1991)
    Mine says I've applied for Bathgate when I haven't, I have applied to liverpool. This is so confusing. It doesn't give me the feedback for my interview either
    Me too, think it's an error. Hopefully.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dazlin)
    Me too, think it's an error. Hopefully.
    My interview was In the Triad, Bootle so it must be an error.

ReputationRep:
    Hi all yes its a error mine says bathgate aswell and I emailed them sometime ago and they said it was an error

Mine says interview passed and on hold any1 else have this on theirs?

ReputationRep:
    Ye mine says the same. Hope we find out by Monday.

ReputationRep:
    Thank you, I've logged in but confirms I applied for Bathgate but I didn't I applied for Liverpool. Has everyone from Bathgate had their provisional offer?
    Me too...I applied for Nottingham .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nas08)
    Hi all yes its a error mine says bathgate aswell and I emailed them sometime ago and they said it was an error

Same as me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nas08)

Yes

ReputationRep:
    Good luck hope u all get a offer

ReputationRep:
    My interview was In the Triad, Bootle so it must be an error.
    My interview was in st James house

ReputationRep:
    Yes, still classed as Liverpool. Does your HMRC portal state Bathgate as well?

ReputationRep:
    Can I just ask those who got a provisional offer did you recieve a email saying they would get back to you in ten days before u got offered the job

ReputationRep:
    Any one got offer at Bathgate and completed PEC? CRB says certificate issued, references have responded back and I sent out all details.
    When is start date? Do they give any option for different location although I applied for Bathgate?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by GuruP)
    Any one got offer at Bathgate and completed PEC? CRB says certificate issued, references have responded back and I sent out all details.
    When is start date? Do they give any option for different location although I applied for Bathgate?
    Yeah I got provisional offer and sent my completed PEC forms this Friday that went by. I put start date as a April 2017 Onwards and don't know if can change location. I was planning to change location as well.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nas08)
    Can I just ask those who got a provisional offer did you recieve a email saying they would get back to you in ten days before u got offered the job
    I got email saying they would get back in touch after 2 working days but instead they got in touch after 10 days.

ReputationRep:
    Have u had an offer?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nas08)
    Have u had an offer?
    Not yet people in Liverpool still waiting to hear, should hear back tomorrow as it would have been 10 days.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 8, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to finance and bankingGuide to accountancy

Featured recruiter profiles:

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

ICAEW logo

ICAEW

"Choose a career journey with limitless possibilities."

Quick link:

Unanswered finance and accountancy threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.