ReputationRep:
    handing in my notice tomorow.

been yrs since iv done 8.30 starts,going to be hard

ReputationRep:
    How long until formal offer after dbs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by gexway22)
    How long until formal offer after dbs
    from my provisional offer to formal offer took total of 4weeks 3 days. i gave everything asap too.time different for everyone

ReputationRep:
    just handed in my notice at work felt surreal since i've been there for years

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fontaine1990)
    i know im feel same tomorrow my last shift will be 23rd .im wondering if ill get my last pay end of month and if it will be double pay as i get paid 1month in arreers each month

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anisajazz)
    i know im feel same tomorrow my last shift will be 23rd .im wondering if ill get my last pay end of month and if it will be double pay as i get paid 1month in arreers each month
    yeah feel kinda sad but know i need this career at HMRC and that'll be some good money mid may not sure when the tax office pay
    my last day of work is next wednesday gna feel weird not having to go in on a saturday morning
    not used to waking up at 6am mon - fri lol

ReputationRep:
    yeah feel kinda sad but know i need this career at HMRC and that'll be some good money mid may not sure when the tax office pay
    my last day of work is next wednesday gna feel weird not having to go in on a saturday morning
    not used to waking up at 6am mon - fri lol
    lol same i work at lidl so happy i will get better money and a career i can progress in.i work lates so earlies guna be hard

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bethxparkinson)
    Sounds really interesting the first day, what did they say you can and can't wear? Don't want to turn up on my first day wearing something you can't wear.
    Can wear skirts but with tights on and not too short skirts.

ReputationRep:
    I've heard we are paid end of the month do will any of us who have start before the end of April will we get paid end of this month then or will it be carried over to end of May ?
    probably end of next month as they did say something to us that the pay slip for my team will show online hopefully by 23rd april, but I could be wrong, I really don't know to be honest.

ReputationRep:
    lol same i work at lidl so happy i will get better money and a career i can progress in.i work lates so earlies guna be hard
    yeah so much more potential with this job and same normally do evening/ night shifts when is your start date ?

ReputationRep:
    woop.

Looking forward to it but I know there will be a lot of work and paperwork. Especially with 12 month probation there is a lot to learn I reckon. When I went for my interview I went through the office and will be working in and they have really nice big desks lol
    100% true just on my training and that is exactly what it is like 👍🏽

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aqhsa)
    probably end of next month as they did say something to us that the pay slip for my team will show online hopefully by 23rd april, but I could be wrong, I really don't know to be honest.
    ah thats fair something i been wondering about but didn't want to be the guy to ask it on day one of training lol

ReputationRep:
    ah thats fair something i been wondering about but didn't want to be the guy to ask it on day one of training lol
    awww hehehe

ReputationRep:
    yeah so much more potential with this job and same normally do evening/ night shifts when is your start date ?
    8th may,im taking 2week of as hol befor i start

ReputationRep:
    woop.

Looking forward to it but I know there will be a lot of work and paperwork. Especially with 12 month probation there is a lot to learn I reckon. When I went for my interview I went through the office and will be working in and they have really nice big desks lol
    I thought that too, lovely big desks. Hopefully you get your own. Hate hot desking! X

ReputationRep:
    Yaaaay!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ladynevertells)
    I thought that too, lovely big desks. Hopefully you get your own. Hate hot desking! X
    am sure we will

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=anisajazz;70923388]am sure we will[/QiUOTE]
    I hv just received a provisional offer for Nottingham..
    Good luck to those who are still waiting

ReputationRep:
    I have just received a provisional offer for Bootle. So happy!! What happens next? and how long does it all take?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LizC1991)
    I have just received a provisional offer for Bootle. So happy!! What happens next? and how long does it all take?
    Gonna tyk at least 4 weeks but its different for every1 depends how quick ur checks are done

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 8, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to finance and bankingGuide to accountancy

Featured recruiter profiles:

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

ICAEW logo

ICAEW

"Choose a career journey with limitless possibilities."

Quick link:

Unanswered finance and accountancy threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.