The Student Room Group

Customer Service Consultant -HMRC (044R)

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Ladynevertells
Yes you will

have you received any more emails since the " we are glad you accepted the formal offer " email ?
Whats the step after they have contacted my character references ???
Original post by JonBrown
Whats the step after they have contacted my character references ???

After that they will proceed for formal offer letter. That's it...
Original post by Chandramoli
After that they will proceed for formal offer letter. That's it...

How long will that take to com thru? After the formal letter does that mean i will be given start date??
Original post by JonBrown
How long will that take to com thru? After the formal letter does that mean i will be given start date??

It took 3 weeks for offer letter. Yah they will call u first to confirm start date and after that they will give u offer letter.
Original post by Fontaine1990
have you received any more emails since the " we are glad you accepted the formal offer " email ?

No ! And I start 8th May πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ you?

looks like there isn't i just need to gather the stuff on the list they gave i know what time im in and who to ask for etc
I start in 10 days

do you know what time your in and who your reporting to ?
Original post by Noellaah
hi, hmrc sent me this info in my formal offer regarding work patterns:

Your initial working pattern will be Monday to Friday 0900 to 1700. Your standard working pattern will be full time 37 hours acrossβ€˜5 days of 7’ meaning that you will be required to work five out of seven days on a rota basis covering various working patterns between 0800 and 2200, this may include public or privilege holidays. All staff are normally expected to cover shift patterns mid-week and at weekends. This initial pattern is likely to change in the future subject to business need; you will be given two weeks’ advance notice of this. For example, you could be asked to work shifts from 1100 to 1900 or 1200 to 2000; you may also be required to work weekends in the future

Hope that helps! 😊

That's great thanks!
looks like there isn't i just need to gather the stuff on the list they gave i know what time im in and who to ask for etc
I start in 10 days

Let me know how you get on. Interested to know if you get out early in training as 8.30am- 5pm seems long! 😊
do you know what time your in and who your reporting to ?

Yeah was on email. 8.30am and report to Christine someone
Hi guys how long after accepting the provisional offer did you hear back from them
Original post by jackie0122
Hi guys how long after accepting the provisional offer did you hear back from them

Took 4 weeks for me.
Let me know how you get on. Interested to know if you get out early in training as 8.30am- 5pm seems long! 😊

on monday gna start gather the things

β€’

your bank/building society details

β€’

your Income Tax form P45 received from your last employer if you have one

β€’

your National Insurance number. If you pay a reduced or no national insurance contribution you will also need to bring an appropriate certificate (Form CF380 or CF381). In the absence of a valid certificate an employer is obliged to deduct the full rate of contribution;

β€’

details of any other job for which you are paid, and any pension or benefits you receive

and yeah 8:30 - 5 mon - fri gna be a killer going to be crashed out by the weekend lol
on monday gna start gather the things

β€’

your bank/building society details

β€’

your Income Tax form P45 received from your last employer if you have one

β€’

your National Insurance number. If you pay a reduced or no national insurance contribution you will also need to bring an appropriate certificate (Form CF380 or CF381). In the absence of a valid certificate an employer is obliged to deduct the full rate of contribution;

β€’

details of any other job for which you are paid, and any pension or benefits you receive

and yeah 8:30 - 5 mon - fri gna be a killer going to be crashed out by the weekend lol

You'll be fine! I just need to bring bank details and P45 🀞
You'll be fine! I just need to bring bank details and P45 🀞

will go fine for you as well :smile:
just need to sort out my driving now lol
Reply 1236

No you don't get out early in training. I am on my training just finished my 1st week of training this week ☺️
will go fine for you as well :smile:
just need to sort out my driving now lol

My office is at the end of my road! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Original post by Aqhsa
No you don't get out early in training. I am on my training just finished my 1st week of training this week ☺️

Gutted!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ bet you're knackered
Original post by Aqhsa

do you know if you can book anytime off yet or do you have to wait until training is over ?

Quick Reply

Latest