ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sebastian_Morris)
    Anyone accept for Manchester
    I've been accepted for Manchester, start date 19th June in Debt Management

ReputationRep:
    cool

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nas08)
    I am in personal tax aswell recieved email today location has been changed to the one near interchange 😂
    Lol well ill see you in june then

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anisajazz)
    Lol well ill see you in june then
    Kool 😂

ReputationRep:
    Nas08 please on what dates did you receive your provisional and formal offer again? I am just starting to get a bit worried now because my PEC forms and everything else were completed but still haven't heard back from them yet. Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by phili20)
    Nas08 please on what dates did you receive your provisional and formal offer again? I am just starting to get a bit worried now because my PEC forms and everything else were completed but still haven't heard back from them yet. Thanks
    Recieved provisional offer on the 27th march docs sent on the 6th april they were completed on the 13th and got formal offer on the 21st

ReputationRep:
    Sorry formal offer made in the 25th april

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone had the following message when checking for an update on completed DBS:

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please wait for the Certificate before making a recruitment, employment or licensing decision regarding this applicant.

I have never been in trouble with the police nor been in court. A little worried 😩

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dazlin)
    Has anyone had the following message when checking for an update on completed DBS:

IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please wait for the Certificate before making a recruitment, employment or licensing decision regarding this applicant.

I have never been in trouble with the police nor been in court. A little worried 😩
    yes its normal

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dazlin)

lol daz that's normal dnt worry 😂

ReputationRep:
    I'm in the same position, received provisional 27/3 documents received and returned on 6/4 and referenced were contacted 13/4 and returned by 16/4 yet still nothing, I have emailed them this morning

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Victoriamj)
    I'm in the same position, received provisional 27/3 documents received and returned on 6/4 and referenced were contacted 13/4 and returned by 16/4 yet still nothing, I have emailed them this morning
    I recieved provisional offer same tym as u my references were never contacted got the formal offer on the 25th april u just need to keep emailing them that will speed things up 😂

ReputationRep:
    I start 8th May in Manchester, 8:30-5pm for 5 weeks training in Personal Tax ^,^

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Victoriamj)
    ring them on 01895204582
    i did as they had everyting for 3week.just takes ages

ReputationRep:
    Thanks, stilll haven't heard anything back yet .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aqhsa)
    Yes you inform them as well as show them your doctor appointment card/letter I showed my jury service letter for next week as I need to attend it
    did you get paid today ? on the last day of my first week its a lot to take in lool

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anisajazz)
    ring them on 01895204582
    i did as they had everyting for 3week.just takes ages
    Thank you, will try today

ReputationRep:
    Thanks, stilll haven't heard anything back yet .
    I appear to be in the same situation as you.
    20 March, I had email saying PECs in order, await starting date.
    NOTHING
    I have emailed Manpower Services - NO REPLY.
    I did contact a HMRC email address someone posted on here. He emailed me the following days saying PECs outcome not known. Keep checking emails.
    I sent him HMRC Manpower Services email and them his.
    NO REPLIES.
    I emailed him again yesterday. He replied saying no more information to give me.
    BECOMING VERY FRUSTRATED

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nas08)
    I recieved provisional offer same tym as u my references were never contacted got the formal offer on the 25th april u just need to keep emailing them that will speed things up 😂
    Emailing who?
    I had email on 20 March saying PECs OK. Await starting date.
    NOTHING

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 8, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to finance and bankingGuide to accountancy

Featured recruiter profiles:

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

ICAEW logo

ICAEW

"Choose a career journey with limitless possibilities."

Quick link:

Unanswered finance and accountancy threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.