Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I also didn't get an email saying they were in order but also still waiting for a date, chased 4 times already and been waiting a month and 5 days now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Victoriamj)
    I also didn't get an email saying they were in order but also still waiting for a date, chased 4 times already and been waiting a month and 5 days now
    Hope u get a start day soon and it will be the 5th lol ill c u there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nas08)
    Hope u get a start day soon and it will be the 5th lol ill c u there
    I was really hoping for the 5th, here's hoping

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ladynevertells)
    You don't get an email advising they are in order. Most of us had to chase for that info. It took 1 month for me to get a start date after continuous chasing.
    I did receive such an email on 16 May. Why would I say if i had not. This was after chasing them up. I had received the same email on 30 March. Chasing up clarified there was still a problem with my pension check.

ReputationRep:
    Thanks for this information. I wish I could upload the email to show you. It looks like a long waiting game.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhonddaguy)
    Thanks for this information. I wish I could upload the email to show you. It looks like a long waiting game.
    I'm not one to be negative but I'm becoming concerned they've over subscribed and are leaving us until a space becomes available

ReputationRep:
    I'm not one to be negative but I'm becoming concerned they've over subscribed and are leaving us until a space becomes available
    You may be right but that would be both fair and unkind. I just rang Manpower Services again and was told that my file was with their pension adviser as there was an issue, albeit that I was told on 14th that everything was OK. He said he would pass the information I gave him to the pension adviser!!!!!!!! More delay

ReputationRep:
    My check just took a week no issues with health or pension was really straight forward

ReputationRep:
    Hi I had OHassist telephone interview just over 7 weeks ago and each time I call for update advised that waiting on reply from HMRC re: reasonable adjustments. Unable to give timescale on when I may receive formal offer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oshortone)
    Hi I had OHassist telephone interview just over 7 weeks ago and each time I call for update advised that waiting on reply from HMRC re: reasonable adjustments. Unable to give timescale on when I may receive formal offer.
    I am exactly the same, OH Assist stated my adjustments would be done when I start.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dazlin)
    I am exactly the same, OH Assist stated my adjustments would be done when I start.
    Hi I was told that adjustments did not need to be made until after I started. Whereabouts are you waiting to start?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Oshortone)
    Hi I was told that adjustments did not need to be made until after I started. Whereabouts are you waiting to start?
    The Triad - Bootle

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhonddaguy)
    I did receive such an email on 16 May. Why would I say if i had not. This was after chasing them up. I had received the same email on 30 March. Chasing up clarified there was still a problem with my pension check.
    Didn't say you lied! Just advising my personal version of events. You did ask after all. You either want to know or you shouldn't be asking! I won't bother respond to your request for information again

ReputationRep:
    Anyone else been offered Debt Management? If so have you started training yet? How are you finding it? I am so nervous! starting next month.

ReputationRep:
    Which other telephone number can i get manpower on. Iv tried their number that ends with 344 but no one picks up.
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ladynevertells)
    Didn't say you lied! Just advising my personal version of events. You did ask after all. You either want to know or you shouldn't be asking! I won't bother respond to your request for information again
    Apologies. There was no intent to be rude.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Belkab2000)
    Which other telephone number can i get manpower on. Iv tried their number that ends with 344 but no one picks up.
    Thanks
    I call 01895 204582

ReputationRep:
    I call 01895 204582
    U get anywhere with them? Any offer?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Nas08)
    U get anywhere with them? Any offer?
    Nope

ReputationRep:
    I call 01895 204582
    Thanks victoriamj ..i finally got to them.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 8, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to finance and bankingGuide to accountancy

Featured recruiter profiles:

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

ICAEW logo

ICAEW

"Choose a career journey with limitless possibilities."

Quick link:

Unanswered finance and accountancy threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.