Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by phili20)
    I hope it'll be the same over here in Newcastle for the shift pattern. I start soon we'll see. Enjoy the rest of your training.
    When are you starting phili? I'm still waiting to hear. Accepted my provisional offer at the beginning of April for Newcastle

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know if you're going to need to leave early one day during training will they be ok with it? I've accepted my offer and got my start date and location but since then received a hospital appointment I've been waiting for for over 2 months, do I need to tell them beforehand?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Victoriamj)
    Does anyone know if you're going to need to leave early one day during training will they be ok with it? I've accepted my offer and got my start date and location but since then received a hospital appointment I've been waiting for for over 2 months, do I need to tell them beforehand?
    Its finie take your letter in on first day .are u ar bradford interchange or foster square.both me and nas are at the interchange

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anisajazz)
    Its finie take your letter in on first day .are u ar bradford interchange or foster square.both me and nas are at the interchange
    Ah ok, thank you. Bradford interchange which I find strange cause you guys are there

ReputationRep:
    Is anyone else in here at Albert Bridge house Manchester or is anyone starting there?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bethxparkinson)
    Is anyone else in here at Albert Bridge house Manchester or is anyone starting there?
    Hi, I'm starting 19th of June at Albert bridge House

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by anisajazz)
    Just realised I said I'm at interchange, I meant Forster sq - that's why i found it strange!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by indochic)
    Are you starting in debt management? If so you'll be on the same floor as me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Victoriamj)
    Just realised I said I'm at interchange, I meant Forster sq - that's why i found it strange!
    Ahh well that makes sense good luck

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bethxparkinson)
    Are you starting in debt management? If so you'll be on the same floor as me
    Yes, debt management.

ReputationRep:
    Are any one here its working on site Bathgate how its a job and hours if any one can let me know ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by indochic)
    I'm starting on the 19th of June too! 😁

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Noellaah)
    I'm starting on the 19th of June too! 😁
    You'll both enjoy it, everyone is so nice and helpful

ReputationRep:
    I applied for the Portsmouth branch, was given a provisional offer did all the forms at the beginning of March. Haven't heard anything since, emailed them a couple of times and they haven't replied, although the DBS came back and my references were contacted.

Anyone else not heard anything yet? Did I need to send the DBS form back to them?

I'm frustrated and annoyed at this point, and considering whether I really want to work for them (again) when they have kept me waiting so long. Really, if they're treating me like this now, how will they treat me when I'm actually working there?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spy212)
    I applied for the Portsmouth branch, was given a provisional offer did all the forms at the beginning of March. Haven't heard anything since, emailed them a couple of times and they haven't replied, although the DBS came back and my references were contacted.

Anyone else not heard anything yet? Did I need to send the DBS form back to them?

I'm frustrated and annoyed at this point, and considering whether I really want to work for them (again) when they have kept me waiting so long. Really, if they're treating me like this now, how will they treat me when I'm actually working there?
    I feel your pain!
    I applied for Newcastle 30/11/16
    Interviewed 4/1/17
    Accepted provisional offer 7/4/17

I emailed a few weeks ago and they told me my file had been passed back to HMRC so the next people I hear from should be them. I'm beginning to wonder if they still want me.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aqhsa)
    Hi, me too.
    hi How its a job in Bathgate

ReputationRep:
    Hi ppl

Who's starting on 19 June In Manchester for this role

At TBH Trinty Bridge House

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spy212)

Feedback on working conditions is good.
    My situation is dragging on too.
    I have been told twice that my PECs are in order.
    Now I am told there was a problem with my DBS check - the address on my
    application and council tax bill were very slightly different, so I have had to do
    another one.
    Phone Manpower Services. I find them very helpful. I can give you their phone
    number if you want.
    (Answering someone's question - you do NOT have to send them a copy of the
    DBS report. They will be told also).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Claire_mac)
    I feel your pain!
    I applied for Newcastle 30/11/16
    Interviewed 4/1/17
    Accepted provisional offer 7/4/17

I emailed a few weeks ago and they told me my file had been passed back to HMRC so the next people I hear from should be them. I'm beginning to wonder if they still want me.
    It is VERY frustrating. I am in the same boat.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sebastian_Morris)
    Hi ppl

Who's starting on 19 June In Manchester for this role

At TBH Trinty Bridge House
    Is it not ABH Albert Bridge House in Manchester? A few people on here are starting there on Monday and it's been mentioned in the office about people starting on Monday

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 8, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to finance and bankingGuide to accountancy

Featured recruiter profiles:

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

ICAEW logo

ICAEW

"Choose a career journey with limitless possibilities."

Quick link:

Unanswered finance and accountancy threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.