ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sebastian_Morris)
    Yes there's two TBH and ABH
    I'm starting on the 19th too but I've been told to go to ABH 🤷🏾*♀️

ReputationRep:
    Brilliant

ReputationRep:
    This is what I received

I am pleased to inform you that your pre-appointment checks are now complete and I can now formally offer you a Personal Tax Customer Service Consultant post at the grade AO in HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) at:- Trinity Bridge House, 2 Dearmans Place, Salford, Manchester, M3 5BS

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sebastian_Morris)
    This is what I received

I am pleased to inform you that your pre-appointment checks are now complete and I can now formally offer you a Personal Tax Customer Service Consultant post at the grade AO in HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) at:- Trinity Bridge House, 2 Dearmans Place, Salford, Manchester, M3 5BS
    I think the people starting in ABH on Monday are in debt management so TBH might be personal tax starters

ReputationRep:
    Yes that's true
    Another thing I wanted to ask is anyone driving down as I heard parking is a pain

ReputationRep:
    Any one its start soon on Bathgate?
    Are some of you had all ready your rota shifts? Could you tell me a bit more

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rhonddaguy)
    Feedback on working conditions is good.
    My situation is dragging on too.
    I have been told twice that my PECs are in order.
    Now I am told there was a problem with my DBS check - the address on my
    application and council tax bill were very slightly different, so I have had to do
    another one.
    Phone Manpower Services. I find them very helpful. I can give you their phone
    number if you want.
    (Answering someone's question - you do NOT have to send them a copy of the
    DBS report. They will be told also).
    A phone number would be very useful thank you. I think I feel more annoyed that they haven't given any way of contacting them, apart from an email address that they apparently pay no attention to. :s

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spy212)
    A phone number would be very useful thank you. I think I feel more annoyed that they haven't given any way of contacting them, apart from an email address that they apparently pay no attention to. :s
    01895204582 This is the contact number for Manpower

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Noellaah)
    01895204582 This is the contact number for Manpower
    Its the number I have too. Good luck.

ReputationRep:
    After an arduous and frustrating few months, I received a formal offer at 5am today
    for Cardiff/Debt Management, starting date 4 September which suits me as I return
    from Thailand on 28 August.

A friend of mine in Liverpool had his provisional offer withdrawn following his
    submission of the PECs. Today he has received an email asking that the CRB and
    medical PECs are repeated.

ReputationRep:
    After an arduous and frustrating few months, I received a formal offer at 5am today
    for Cardiff/Debt Management, starting date 4 September which suits me as I return

Congrats! Longest wait ever isn't it but at least it's finally over best of luck

ReputationRep:

Well done finally

ReputationRep:
    Well done

ReputationRep:
    Well done and good luck. So glad your wait is finally over.

ReputationRep:
    Ok can the people that start at Trinity bridge inbox me so when we in training atleast we know each other

Starting on Monday

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Victoriamj)
    Congrats! Longest wait ever isn't it but at least it's finally over best of luck
    Thank you very much

ReputationRep:
    What areas/topics are dealt with by Debt Management? Thanks

ReputationRep:
    What areas/topics are dealt with by Debt Management? Thanks
    PAYE, VAT, SA and Corporation Tax

ReputationRep:
    What about Personal Tax Customer Service Consultant

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: September 8, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Articles:

Guide to finance and bankingGuide to accountancy

Featured recruiter profiles:

Deutsche Bank logo

Deutsche Bank is recruiting

"Thrive in an international banking environment"

ICAEW logo

ICAEW

"Choose a career journey with limitless possibilities."

Quick link:

Unanswered finance and accountancy threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.