Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    It seems to be white people that dominate the homeless population, they are rarely ever black or have non local accents. Could they not just take a leaf out of the ethnics book and mob up and get in to organised crime? I dont know how they can just accept what life has thrown them (quite literally) lying down. At the very least personally I would rob an immigrant or break in to a student accommodation block. But so many white down and outs dont seem to have this slick ghetto attitude towards digging yourself out of a hole, instead they depend on social security or sit on the pavement growing a big beard.

ReputationRep:
    The **** you on about?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    'Roadmen' are usually middle class kids. :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Seems legit.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LizardPeople)
    It seems to be white people that dominate the homeless population, they are rarely ever black or have non local accents. Could they not just take a leaf out of the ethnics book and mob up and get in to organised crime? I dont know how they can just accept what life has thrown them (quite literally) lying down. At the very least personally I would rob an immigrant or break in to a student accommodation block. But so many white down and outs dont seem to have this slick ghetto attitude towards digging yourself out of a hole, instead they depend on social security or sit on the pavement growing a big beard.
    If roadmen are successful with their crimes, they get money and therefore a roof over their head. If they're unsuccessful and go to prison, they still get a roof over their head but free of charge.

So TBH, All homeless people should do road 2k17.

Poll
Favourite type of bread
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.