Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How did Friday 13 th go for you Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by toonervoustotalk)
    In that cold hell nah
    Get a proper winter jacket lol

ReputationRep:
    I got a brilliant haircut; so fantastic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spock's Socks)
    It was good actually :teehee:

I got good news from the doc, I got new clothes, went to the pub and it was exactly six months til my wedding yday :yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Awww what clothes and your going in with pub sounds nice 😎😎😎

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fergijane88)
    Bar a lack of sleep and a vending machine stealing 10p it was pretty good
    Man had a lack of sleep yesterday aswell stayed up past 7 I think 😂

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iaintasnaketho)
    IN A WAY, IT BECAME THE WORST DAY OF MY LIFE TO HEAR THIS NEWS. READ ON FOR A SHOCKING STORY. PEGI 18!!

Help!! My friend grows bacteria!! ;( How am i gna live with him???
    This occured at a uni near you.
    So basically yh... we agreed that myself and my other mate are going to move in with this friend (we'll call him X) and made this plan 2 month ago. However, we were told by X's flat mate that he is the flatmate from HELL!! he leaves food in the kitchen for 3 weeks to the point where blue bacteria grows on it like wtf.. he doesnt wash his dishes and when he does, he merely wipes it and puts it away... furthermore, he takes up 95% of the freezer... and the rest of the 5 flat mates have to share the rest of the fridge... when they confront X about this, he says hes busy and gets confrontational. X's flatmate has said we can move in with him, but we dont wana snake X as hes a cool guy. I cant deal with bacterial colonies in our kitchen... and as for the toilet, lets not mention that. And dont get me started on X's flatmates protein powder. He only said he can borrow some of the powder. A normal person would borrow a scoop or two max, he decided to use the whole 40kilo bag in one day... (exaggeration but it was finished lol)... someone help us wat shall we do. even if he promises hes gna not do it i dont wana get tied down in a year long rental contract. Appreciate the help. thanks
    You need to tell X to fix up you should have someone stay with him to help him clear up for real maybe you should help an take him to the docs

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by retro_turtles)
    No? It was very good
    That's good

ReputationRep:
    went to a nightclub with my mates and a friend of mine got a drink thrown on her by her ex. went to try and get him to apologize to her, i dont like it when my freinds particulaly females ones dont get the respect they deserve, got into a fight with him that cost me a pair of designer glasses but did get him to apologize to her afterwards.
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by struggler07)
    That's good
    You should watch it
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Really
    Really. My sister had to tell me at 2 AM on the 14th that it had been Friday the 13th.

ReputationRep:
    Erm
    It snowed heavily, spent my day watching it lol
    Schools were closed
    I wasn't massively upset yesterday.
    My sister stayed with me all day and night.

Nothing bad, except the usual.

ReputationRep:
    Get a proper winter jacket lol
    I have one already 😎😆

I got hurt yday during football and now have a bandage on my knee so yeah

ReputationRep:
      Slipped on the ice and broke my leg at school when I was getting wheeled away on the wheelchair, as is requirement for schools to do so, a bird **** in my lap.

ReputationRep:
      Got my first conditional offer from University of Surrey. So, pretty good.

very good
        I didn't know it was Friday 13th until it was 3 in the afternoon.That day was better then any other day
        • Political Ambassador
        • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
        Got presents

ReputationRep:
        I finished school early, had a nice driving lesson and saw a cute dog. A great day, I guess

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by Anonymous)
        Did anything bad happen
        No but i dont care really , its a whole loada bull crap superstition thats made up

ReputationRep:
        I wish I could ride again 😢
        Why? What happened?

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by ward47)
        went to a nightclub with my mates and a friend of mine got a drink thrown on her by her ex. went to try and get him to apologize to her, i dont like it when my freinds particulaly females ones dont get the respect they deserve, got into a fight with him that cost me a pair of designer glasses but did get him to apologize to her afterwards.
        Fully can't be asked with girls man not worth the stress what designer glasses where they you should of taken them off lol

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
      What newspaper do you read/prefer?
      Useful resources
      AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
    • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
      Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.