Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I'm 17 and a virgin Watch

ReputationRep:
    Whaaaattttt, you've got nothing to worry about!
    I'd say the majority of 17 year olds are virgins anyways.
    I'm 17 and there's only like 3 out of my friend group who aren't virgins.
    Who gives a **** anyway, it's seriously not the be all and end all of everything-trust me lmao. So don't worry about it!

ReputationRep:
    lmao there's loads of 17 year old virgin gals what you chattin

(Original post by 1secondsofvamps)
    focus on bigger/more important priorities such as education.
    This statement always sounds weird to me.

"yeah no sorry love I'm gonna have to turn you down or I won't do as well in my exams" like...eh?

(Original post by karl pilkington)
    Don't you mean they have already had more than one guy inside them in one night?
    nah fam, all the 16 year olds are pegging nowadays

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Retired_Messiah)
    lmao there's loads of 17 year old virgin gals what you chattin

This statement always sounds weird to me.

"yeah no sorry love I'm gonna have to turn you down or I won't do as well in my exams" like...eh?

nah fam, all the 16 year olds are pegging nowadays
    Lol it does sound strange when you put it that way, but I have heard of people doing that before
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Avrin2124)
    Hello, tsr.

I recently started sixth form this September and settling into the college lifestyle has made me realise how inadequate I am compared to everyone else. All I hear about passing by people is their nights with their boyfriends/girlfriends, all my friends ever want to talk about is how great their girlfriends are in bed... (my friends are all guys, but I'm a girl)
    I'm 17 and feel I have already left it too late to experience it all. I personally know girls younger than me who have already been in uh, let's just say more than one guy in the same night.
    I haven't ever been able to hold a proper relationship as when it came to the subject of sex, I'd say I wasn't ready, and they'd never want to speak again, which keeps hurting me.
    I'm 5'2 and have dark brown hair, I wouldn't say I was ugly, but I'm not the most attractive person in the world, weighing 6.5 stone.
    The girls I have on Facebook always post pictures so easily of their flawless figures and cleavage and times with their friends, yet I can't even manage to have a picture of myself on my profile because I know I'm not attractive enough like they all are.
    Is everything already lost for me? I feel I should give up on ever finding a boyfriend at all, which my parents bug me about. No-one wants an inexperienced girl at my age :/
    Love yourself, be proud of yourself, have more confidence because you are very, very young.

You're only 17! Relax, focus on your education, ambition and do the things that make you happy and focus on your hobbies.

ReputationRep:
    So long as you've hit 2nd base, you're fine. I'm 18 and still haven't got to third, all in good time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Avrin2124)
    Hello, tsr.

I recently started sixth form this September and settling into the college lifestyle has made me realise how inadequate I am compared to everyone else. All I hear about passing by people is their nights with their boyfriends/girlfriends, all my friends ever want to talk about is how great their girlfriends are in bed... (my friends are all guys, but I'm a girl)
    I'm 17 and feel I have already left it too late to experience it all. I personally know girls younger than me who have already been in uh, let's just say more than one guy in the same night.
    I haven't ever been able to hold a proper relationship as when it came to the subject of sex, I'd say I wasn't ready, and they'd never want to speak again, which keeps hurting me.
    I'm 5'2 and have dark brown hair, I wouldn't say I was ugly, but I'm not the most attractive person in the world, weighing 6.5 stone.
    The girls I have on Facebook always post pictures so easily of their flawless figures and cleavage and times with their friends, yet I can't even manage to have a picture of myself on my profile because I know I'm not attractive enough like they all are.
    Is everything already lost for me? I feel I should give up on ever finding a boyfriend at all, which my parents bug me about. No-one wants an inexperienced girl at my age :/
    Try to focus more on having a good time with your friends and enjoying your youth. When you finish school you'll realise how silly this worrying is. You have the rest of your life to have sex, there's no rush to force it to happen if you aren't ready. When you're older you'll realise that sex is fun, but not the be all and end all and no one cares if you're doing it or not.
    You should also own who you are, these other girls might be more attractive than you, but that doesn't mean you shouldn't be proud of your face. It's the only one you're gonna have and it makes you you! But I say they might be, you could be way more attractive. I remember when I was younger I thought all these girls were so much better looking than me, but in retrospect they weren't.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 15, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.