Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys, i've had an offer from Newcastle to study a postgrad msc there and am currently after any advice on accommodation.

Ideally, i'd like to be living with 5-7 other people, with a decent sized communal area and ensuite bedrooms.Situated pretty close to campus, (10-20) minute walk. My budget is about £120-£150 per week.

Would be pretty nice if it had a games room/gym too!

Anyone who's currently there or who has been there i'd much appreciate any advice or knowledge of the accommodation there!

ReputationRep:
    Hey I got an offer too, what course are you doing?

It would be great to hear anything you have found regarding the accommodation, I need to find some too. Although my budget is far less than yours ahaha

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thomas96)
    Hey I got an offer too, what course are you doing?

It would be great to hear anything you have found regarding the accommodation, I need to find some too. Although my budget is far less than yours ahaha

Hey, i'll be studying computer science, yourself? It's a postgrad conversion course haha, i'm currently in my third year doing my bachelors in Law. (Quite a change lol)

Haven't had much luck with accommodation advice as of yet, have you?
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dav_ros)
    Hey, i'll be studying computer science, yourself? It's a postgrad conversion course haha, i'm currently in my third year doing my bachelors in Law. (Quite a change lol)

Haven't had much luck with accommodation advice as of yet, have you?
    Hi Guys,

Great news you have been offered a place - congrats!

We would love to show you around Plummer House - Its the best in the city and all rates are all inclusive. We also have a gym, games room, cinema etc, so could be perfect

Check us out, and if you would like a viewing, just get in touch

http://www.collegiate-ac.com/uk-stud.../plummer-house

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.