Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

If iPhone didn't exist what phone would you have Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zayn008)
    I actually woke up this morning and ordered a brand new MOTOROLA V3! Okay it's not brand new but I'm thinking, old phones can make a good fashion statement right? I mean the V3 and a suit, perfect combination. I'm forwarding all my calls to it when it arrives.

I'm glad you made this thread, let me ask a sub question. Do you think it'd be cool to use an old phone? What would you do if you saw someone using a V3 in 2017?
    Not even gonna lie, I've been thinking of ordering an OG Motorola RAZR just for the hell of it! Motorola and Nokia were legit ahead of the game before Apple beat the industry bloody. HTC was making waves too but they were still kinda new at the time. Desperately want one of those Korea-only Samsung flip phones just for the banter, I miss flicking up the screen to answer calls 😂

ReputationRep:
    Probably some kind of Blackberry, as if iPhone didn't exist, none of the other touch screen smartphones we see around us today would likely be the way they are either now.

ReputationRep:
    I actually woke up this morning and ordered a brand new MOTOROLA V3! Okay it's not brand new but I'm thinking, old phones can make a good fashion statement right? I mean the V3 and a suit, perfect combination. I'm forwarding all my calls to it when it arrives.

I'm glad you made this thread, let me ask a sub question. Do you think it'd be cool to use an old phone? What would you do if you saw someone using a V3 in 2017?
    Yeh it would be cool and different; I would tbh. Then everyone else will jump on the wave, watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sarahyi)
    Yeh it would be cool and different; I would tbh. Then everyone else will jump on the wave, watch
    okay, so we agree if it ever becomes a trend I started it. You heard it here first!

ReputationRep:
    I don't have an iPhone. Swore by 'em for six years then I got my LG Nexus 5X and I love it. Cheaper, faster, more customisable, great battery. :heart:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alexschmalex)
    Not even gonna lie, I've been thinking of ordering an OG Motorola RAZR just for the hell of it! Motorola and Nokia were legit ahead of the game before Apple beat the industry bloody. HTC was making waves too but they were still kinda new at the time. Desperately want one of those Korea-only Samsung flip phones just for the banter, I miss flicking up the screen to answer calls 😂
    I have 2 dismantled Motorola RAZRs. Probably still works. Gone are the days lmao

ReputationRep:
    okay, so we agree if it ever becomes a trend I started it. You heard it here first!
    Lol isit. It's probably already a trend we don't know about

ReputationRep:
    diePhone

ReputationRep:
    probably my old Blackberry which i really miss anyone remember BBM? i loved that so much (i know it still exists but no one really uses it)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _b_e_n_)
    probably my old Blackberry which i really miss anyone remember BBM? i loved that so much (i know it still exists but no one really uses it)
    If whatsapp ever acts up we turn to BBM

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources

Quick link:

Unanswered mobile phones threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.