Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I have an offer to study PPE from 4 UK uni's, Kings, Exeter, Manchester and Warwick. Additionally, I also have an offer from the Australian National University to study the same discipline. I was very much inclined to pursue my education in UK but for an outsider (Indian), there is a strict work visa issue. I really don't want to come to India after my Undergrad and want to pursue a career in Investment Banking. Australia on the other hand has liberal work visa permits as well as their Permanent Residency visas. Please advise the right thing to do.
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 14, 2017
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.