The Student Room Group

RVC vet nursing applications

Hi all!
Anyone knows when and how we hear back from the RVC regarding interviews?
I submitted my application the week before Christmas - how soon do they get in touch?
I'm absolutely terrified an email from them will be transferred to spam or junk mail, a friend of mine lost a place in a different uni because of that!!
Anyone knows when can we expect to hear back from them??
Cheers and good luck everyone!! :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Daphna.S
Hi all!
I submitted my application the week before Christmas - how soon do they get in touch?
I'm absolutely terrified an email from them will be transferred to spam or junk mail, a friend of mine lost a place in a different uni because of that!!

That was what had happened to me regarding veterinary medicine at rvc, got sent straight to junk and i didnt even know. Regarding interviews, it would probably be in the upcoming months as the deadline for nursing was mid jan if im not mistaken? so probably will be processing some applications for a while before they start handing out interviews and such, but thats going on a whim as i have no idea what they had said regarding that stuff.
Hi all!

Hi!!
I submitted my application at the early applicant deadline (October) and only heard back from them on Wednesday to fill in a work experience form, I've been offered an interview today for February, a lot of the other people on the vet nurse thread have been offered interviews in February as well! So they do take a while to get back to you!
Reply 3
Original post by lowriehamilton
Hi!!
I submitted my application at the early applicant deadline (October) and only heard back from them on Wednesday to fill in a work experience form, I've been offered an interview today for February, a lot of the other people on the vet nurse thread have been offered interviews in February as well! So they do take a while to get back to you!

I was offered an interview too, 15th Feb! So far none of the emails got lost, so hoping for the best it'll continue like that haha
Reply 4
Original post by Jaypatel27
That was what had happened to me regarding veterinary medicine at rvc, got sent straight to junk and i didnt even know. Regarding interviews, it would probably be in the upcoming months as the deadline for nursing was mid jan if im not mistaken? so probably will be processing some applications for a while before they start handing out interviews and such, but thats going on a whim as i have no idea what they had said regarding that stuff.

That's really awful, I'm sorry it happened to you :frown: You'd think emails are more reliable than post but sometimes they just aren't!
I was offered an interview too, 15th Feb! So far none of the emails got lost, so hoping for the best it'll continue like that haha

Omg well done mines the 15th Feb as well!
Reply 6

Sorry to but in but I got really excited. I've got an interview on the 15th too!!! Are you guys in the morning or the afternoon??

I have an interview for Feb 15th too! :smile:
Anyone heard anything back after interviews? Xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
Anyone heard anything back after interviews? Xxx

Posted from TSR Mobile

Not yet :/ they said beginning to middle march so trying not to panic!!
Not yet :/ they said beginning to middle march so trying not to panic!!

Me too! They're the only response I'm waiting on and my others are emailing me about accommodation etc. So I just want to know 😬😬

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
Me too! They're the only response I'm waiting on and my others are emailing me about accommodation etc. So I just want to know 😬😬

Posted from TSR Mobile

congrats on the others!!! I only applied to the RVC so extra nervous 😱
congrats on the others!!! I only applied to the RVC so extra nervous 😱

Thank you 😊 and oh god you must be so nervous ! RVC is my first choice so I'm eager to hear back 😬

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
Thank you 😊 and oh god you must be so nervous ! RVC is my first choice so I'm eager to hear back 😬

Posted from TSR Mobile

Fingers crossed for both of us!! :smile:
Fingers crossed for both of us!! :smile:

Definitely 😊😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Has anyone been accepted by rvc yet?
Original post by Shannon4556
Has anyone been accepted by rvc yet?

I don't think so😢
Reply 17
Haven't heard yet either :/