Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone,
    I would like to know about international online universities.
    And if any of are currently studying in one plz reply about how they work and if you have any suggestions for any particular uni plz do recomand.
    I am mostly interested in archeology and history,but any worth medical online unis will work too.

Thanks in advance.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bloom <3)
    Hi everyone,
    I would like to know about international online universities.
    And if any of are currently studying in one plz reply about how they work and if you have any suggestions for any particular uni plz do recomand.
    I am mostly interested in archeology and history,but any worth medical online unis will work too.

Thanks in advance.
    Online medical school isn't really a thing. I think there are a few institutions (mostly off shore medical schools) which offer online pre-clinical education, but to become a doctor you need to have clinical education, which by definition cannot occur online.

First and foremost though, you should figure out exactly what you're interested in, since archaeology and medicine are about as different as it's possible for two degrees to be.

ReputationRep:
    Your point is pretty valid
    But due to some circumstances online studying is the only option for me
    Medicine is the first option
    Tho becoming a doctor is not really the aim
    But as u said pre clinical education for overseas students.
    But if in case its not possible then backup plans are the subjects i am interested in.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bloom <3)
    Your point is pretty valid
    But due to some circumstances online studying is the only option for me
    Medicine is the first option
    Tho becoming a doctor is not really the aim
    But as u said pre clinical education for overseas students.
    But if in case its not possible then backup plans are the subjects i am interested in.
    ...wut?

ReputationRep:
    U can't become a real life doctor studying online
    Therefore,my aim is to only acquire knowledge
    You can call it as an interest study only.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.