Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey,

I am doing higher human biology and just got the brief handed out for the research assignment. I dont fully understand what we are ment to be doing for it and was wondering if anyone could explain or has any example ones we can look at?

thanks

ReputationRep:
    Are you ble to upload a summary of the task?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by macpatelgh)
    Are you ble to upload a summary of the task?
    Found a digital version I have now attached.

Thanks!
    Attached Images
  1. File Type: pdfGAInfoHigherHumanBiology.pdf (123.0 KB, 43 views)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rmacdonald)
    Found a digital version I have now attached.

Thanks!
    Lol, that looks boring af, have fun

ReputationRep:
    Hi, RMacDonald,

As observed correctly by the expert on large blood vessels (sorry, AortaStudyMore, meant to be a compliiment ), I know you like anatomy much better than prose-based instructions for examiners!), THIS ISBORING - however, I have scanned it and the first point I note is that it is for the assessor/teacher, NOT FOR THE STUDENT!

If you look near middle of page 3, it directs u to the place (link below) that gives example reports:-

http://www.sqa.org.uk/files_ccc/CfE_...manBiology.pdf
    THIS TIME IT IS YOUR TURN TO LOOK THROUGH The 80 odd pages and find the examples - I AM NOT DOING IT for you!!

ALSO: (One example attached h-w)

A good database of research papers is at:
    https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/

Just enter your search terms once your topic has been chosen by you AND APPROVED BY YOUR teacher, then in the list of references you see, Click PDF below the paper name and details, and you can access the vast majority of FULL TEXTS FOC.

MAKE SURE YOU CONSTANTLY SPEAK TO YOUR TEACHER as there are rules to follow.

Good Luck!
    Attached Images
  2. File Type: pdfdiabetes_final.pdf (705.9 KB, 65 views)

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.