Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

does he like me? Watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    I'm confused there's basically this boy that I like but im not sure if he likes me back. We had met a few months ago and even kissed on the first day. But now he sees me at school and he frequently punches me, hits , kicks me and acts as if he would fight me if im not careful. But he seems to actually have interest in a girl. which he seems to be treating her so much better than me( well better) never hits her or anything .He calls me names such as hoe, sket etc. I dont know what i have done is he trying to flirt or something. Plus when i had been on the bus he had been talking about really loud of how he uses girls makes them do things with him and practically forgets them. what is he trying to express?
    • TSR Support Team
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by G-meg'z)
    I'm confused there's basically this boy that I like but im not sure if he likes me back. We had met a few months ago and even kissed on the first day. But now he sees me at school and he frequently punches me, hits , kicks me and acts as if he would fight me if im not careful. But he seems to actually have interest in a girl. which he seems to be treating her so much better than me( well better) never hits her or anything .He calls me names such as hoe, sket etc. I dont know what i have done is he trying to flirt or something. Plus when i had been on the bus he had been talking about really loud of how he uses girls makes them do things with him and practically forgets them. what is he trying to express?
    You need to tell someone. That is bullying. Do not go near this guy, it sounds like he would be physically and emotionally abusive if you ever got together. He is not treating you right at all, you need to leave him alone and find someone better.

ReputationRep:
    He is clearly gay and in denial/struggling. I would guess he is attracted to you if he kissed you. He is treating you so badly because he's ashamed of himself. Bragging about conquests shows his mates he's "the man".
    However. Attracted or not, right now he's bad news for you. Until he comes to terms with himself he will treat every other male he's interested in the same way. Physical and emotional abuse is NOT ok. Stay away

ReputationRep:
    I'm assuming you're a boy. If not ignore my comment apart from STAY AWAY
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    He is punching you and calling you horrible names, which part of that makes you think that he likes you?

You need to stay away and tell a teacher, this is clearly unacceptable behaviour and he thinks that he can bully you around.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 14, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.