Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Since 2014, I had study 1st mechanical engineering at another uni, then had a year out on sick, then went back til Dec 2016 now I left and I starting an intensive HNC accounting in a week. I applying to a accountacy degree for September this year.

Do I include all my history and why I'm changing to accountancy in my statement?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Whatever you say, try to put it in a positive light. Like say you tried that and then realised your actual skills were in accounting?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CarysJSLewis)
    Whatever you say, try to put it in a positive light. Like say you tried that and then realised your actual skills were in accounting?
    Should I mention the medical leave after first year?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Br0g4n)
    Should I mention the medical leave after first year?
    I don't think you have to, but if you want to, don't go into much detail. You don't want to waste your character limit on things like that

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: January 14, 2017

University open days

• University of Bradford
    All faculties Undergraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Buckinghamshire New University
    All Faculties Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
  • Heriot-Watt University
    All Schools Postgraduate
    Wed, 21 Nov '18
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.