Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    I am a bit stuck concerning what is being asked for in a couple of places.
    The proposed start date of course. is this just the year, the start of the Michaelmas term or October 2017?
    Residency dates. I've lived at the same address my whole life, so do I put my birth date or the date from 3 years ago down, since they are only after the last 3 years?
    Previous education, do I just write the name of the school, and do I fill in my current school too?
    I feel like a complete idiot for not being able to answer these bits myself, so I'm grateful for any help.
    • Section Leader
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by an_atheist)
    I am a bit stuck concerning what is being asked for in a couple of places.
    The proposed start date of course. is this just the year, the start of the Michaelmas term or October 2017?
    Residency dates. I've lived at the same address my whole life, so do I put my birth date or the date from 3 years ago down, since they are only after the last 3 years?
    Previous education, do I just write the name of the school, and do I fill in my current school too?
    I feel like a complete idiot for not being able to answer these bits myself, so I'm grateful for any help.
    Oct 2017
    Birth date
    All schools (I'd guess that includes your current school)
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jneill)
    Oct 2017
    Birth date
    All schools (I'd guess that includes your current school)
    Cool, thanks

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.