Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

EYITT Watch

University Navigation

ReputationRep:
    Hi
    I have an interview for PGCE early childhood education with recommendation for Early years teacher. As a mature student, Im just a bit anxious about the Maths test, so wondering how difficult the test is. Also, Im assuming I need to read up on current educational issues. There will be a group interview/activity. Can anyone give some pointers on what they experienced. many thanks

ReputationRep:
    I'm going for the undergraduate primary education 5-11 but I'm sure it'll be the same maths test more or less. I've heard it's very important to make sure you revise it (there's books, practice tests to print online and to do on YouTube) but people say the actual test you do is easier than the ones online. For current education affairs I've been lead to go on the TES website and have a read on there. I've heard that my group activity will be a group task, but I have heard several unis making PGCE students do presentations as its a competitive course.

Write a reply… Reply
Submit reply
Updated: January 15, 2017
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Poll
Should schools shut at lunch to save money?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.