Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Moving out to another place, or not: that´s the question. [help!] Watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi there guys!,

I am foreigner living and working in London. I am actually living in zone 3, close to Stratford:

Very good location. Close to the tube station -5 min by walk- , supermarkets ... etc. Everything you need within walking distance.

Also I am paying litlle for my "box room" in a 7 bedrooms share house. 8 people in total living in here.

Here is the thing:

I have been having strong arguments with some of the people living in here, I know I should leave this house but I also need to save money.

I also have a friend who is in a house hunting and he has asked me to move with him to a 4 bedrooms house.

The downside would be the money. I would be paying roughly twice what I am paying in this box room BUT I would be living a more calm existency.

What shall I do guys?

I know that money comes and goes, specially here in London. One day you ear nX and after a while you are in X*2. Also you can´t take money with you as my friend says.

But again, I need to make money to have the chance to buy my own place, that´s why I am stubborn to leave this cheap place.

Any help?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 14, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.