Moving out to another place, or not: that´s the question. [help!]

Watch
Denzel Hayes
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hi there guys!,

I am foreigner living and working in London. I am actually living in zone 3, close to Stratford:

Very good location. Close to the tube station -5 min by walk- , supermarkets ... etc. Everything you need within walking distance.

Also I am paying litlle for my "box room" in a 7 bedrooms share house. 8 people in total living in here.

Here is the thing:

I have been having strong arguments with some of the people living in here, I know I should leave this house but I also need to save money.

I also have a friend who is in a house hunting and he has asked me to move with him to a 4 bedrooms house.

The downside would be the money. I would be paying roughly twice what I am paying in this box room BUT I would be living a more calm existency.

What shall I do guys?

I know that money comes and goes, specially here in London. One day you ear nX and after a while you are in X*2. Also you can´t take money with you as my friend says.

But again, I need to make money to have the chance to buy my own place, that´s why I am stubborn to leave this cheap place.

Any help?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (169)
58.48%
I don't have everything I need (120)
41.52%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed