Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I'm in Year 12 and am currently studying Maths, Further Maths, History and English at A Level, and was unsure whether it would be possible to study Economics at Cambridge given that I'm not studying it at A level. On the website it says that Economics A level is 'desirable' but I'm not sure if in practice that means essential. Do I have a realistic chance of getting in given that I'm doing Maths and FM? (I got 11 A*s at GCSE and am hoping for high A/AS level results)

ReputationRep:
    Yes. You only need mathematics.

ReputationRep:
    You shoul have one economics. You are smart. I do efconomics and also got 11a*s we have not covered that much, so you can still change. What makes you want to study economics

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.