Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What was your relationship with your teacher during school? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Also, what is your ethnicity.

These questions are for a sociology A level project.

I'd be grateful for any replies.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I was close with several though a lot of them hated me because I didn't do homework and I misbehaved a lot.
    I am Chinese.
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    I was the perennial teacher's pet. I got on well with most teachers, apart from in the PE department (let's just say Sporty Spice wasn't my fave Spice Girl :ninja: ), the technology department and the maths department (I think those last two departments were somewhat confused as to why I was so inept at their subjects ). Got on particularly well with the music teachers, especialy in sixth form. All our sixth form lessons were basically parties, the amount of Smarties and Party Rings we brought along to those lessons Also got on well with most RE teachers even though they drove me round the bend :angry:

I'm Sinhalese :awesome:

ReputationRep:
    I'm British Pakistani (and Muslim btw).
    Most of the relationships I've had with my teachers have been good and positive..sometimes they may have had the occasional up and downs and apart from a few who were really *****y, everything's okay!

ReputationRep:
    Got on really well with my teachers for sixth form, secondary school was poor because I misbehaved a lot.

White-Asian

ReputationRep:
    Some I got on really well with, others not so much. If I knew they weren't a push-over then they got my respect, pretty much, though some were just plain miserable and some even quite scary :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    I was close with several though a lot of them hated me because I didn't do homework and I misbehaved a lot.
    I am Chinese.
    But you're black??
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    My relationship with my teachers wasn't too bad. I got picked on at GCSE as some teachers were really nasty and I was just too quiet tbh but A Level it is great and I'm British Pakistani
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ladbants)
    But you're black??
    My avatar is of a black man, yes.

But I am not black.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    My avatar is of a black man, yes.

But I am not black.
    This changes everything

ReputationRep:
    bffls

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.